Days of Our Lives - Fri., Dec. 19, 2014

Why couldn't Nicole just leave well enough alone? Ugh....she's probably going to get caught in Serena's room or Derrick, the bell hop dude, is going to inform Serena about some tall woman with short blond hair and a weird black and white feather coat sniffing around trying to get in her room. Can't wait for gossip girl Melanie to tell Serena all about Nicole. :sick: And I'm sorry, I was all for a Daniel/Nicole pairing but his comment about having to talk to Jennifer first had me rolling my eyes and pulling my hair out. I HATE this show. Sometimes I wonder why I still watch.

And by the way, the casting of Kassie DePaiva as Eve is GLARING when in scenes with Kim. They look about the same age to me. Yeah, I know the character of Eve is younger than the actress and maybe there's not as many years between Eve and Kim as Eve and Shane but it just feels so weird to me especially when Eve talks of Shane and refers to him as "daddy" or "granddaddy" when talking to Paige. Really?

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

I agree with the several most recent comments--this show is just not entertaining anymore, by and large. I enjoy a few things--Nicole and Victor's snark, Kim's reappearance, Lucas and Adrienne getting some more airtime, and actually, I like Paul and Derrick, and Nicole & Daniel. But quite frankly, the show is just so boring with too many mean, sanctimonious people on one hand (Melanie, Paige, Jennifer, Eric, Marlena) and on the other, sexually-aggressive connivers (Eve, Chad, Kate). It's like there's no balance, which would be more realistic. However, I'll take boring over constant EJ-Sami propping, although it's not much better.

Back