Days of Our Lives - Fri., Dec. 23, 2016

Thanks for the summary. This was a good episode. Even the uber-annoying Dario finally put someone before himself by telling Gabi the truth about Abigail. Luckily for him, Abby probably won't reveal his little secret.

The family scenes of the Bradys and Justin/Sonny/Adrienne were a nice touch as well, adding some new things while keeping to tradition. I liked this. Very well-done.

And finally, Chad and Abigail. Moving? Yes, but it wouldn't been far more moving if we hadn't known for several weeks that Abigail was still alive. Perhaps if we'd learned the truth only 3 weeks ago, it would've been great. Now, it's just a relief that we won't have to deal with her incessant whining to JJ, Jennifer, and Andre, and her silly almost-reveals. Still, I can't see this ending well for her. Everyone in town, especially Chad, have a right to be angry at her, JJ, and Jennifer.

Too bad professionals on soaps can't do their jobs, for fear of losing their story.

Meanwhile the Johnson/Brady family scenes are everything the show should be.

Everything else is everything it wishes it still were. I have no use for Justin/Adrienne scenes after his snipping at her when she bought the Spectator.

Back