Days of Our Lives - Fri., Feb. 13, 2015

to answer your question, Nikkifan....yes! LOL

I really keep wondering exactly WHAT kind of story Miles expects Nicole to fashion. The facts are....a man was mugged and stabbed in the park adjacent to Horton Square (tho why they keep saying it happened int he square is beyond me). And although it was his great-uncle and step-aunt who accidentally stumbled upon him, fortunately it was just a few minutes later.
There are no witnesses, the man underwent surgery, and has so far, no memory of what happened.
The victim is the owner of Club TBD. Now, was Nicole to make tabloid trash out of those facts? How?

Oh, yeah, maybe because of his relatives, partner, husband???? Give me a break here. The victim nearly died. And I am glad that family & friends came to the hospital, and not the screaming media circus.

And what's with Aiden drinking a drink and saying "it's five o'clock somewhere". Did the writers forget they made Aiden dislike drinking and that he got fairly tipsy from one drink.
For shame to suggest the writers forgot what THEY wrote for the CHARACTER THEY CREATED!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Too much to hope Rory, Derrick, and Anne Milbauer were each having Happy Valentines? :wink:

As to Nicole's story - if it were about crime, or the recent attacks in the park, or something...maybe...but then again, exactly what kind of outfit she works for depends on the demands of DA PLOT. I'd be OK with her pulling on the story just for Sonny's sake, or Brady's sake, or former stepson Will's sake...but NOT for winning points with Dr McScruffy.

Sparkster said:
...Chad looking down at her chest.
Years ago, at the office where I worked, there was a man who always stared at a woman's (ahem) chest when he was talking to her. I think most of us were afraid to report him because he was upper management. He was doing it to me one day and I immediately started staring at his "you-know-what" the whole time we were talking. At the next employee meeting, I reported him, but didn't give a name. He never did it again. I'm sure management already knew about it or they wouldn't have known who to confront. To quote KatieR, "That's all I've got." :)
:back:

Someone show Melanie that off-the-shoulder does NOT mean 'off-the-torso' PLEASE! Once again, that's all I've got.
It's more than enough. The way Melanie dresses in the middle of a Mid-West winter, it's a wonder that she doesn't end up being treated for frostbite and hypothermia.

Now, [how] was Nicole to make tabloid trash out of those facts? How? Oh, yeah, maybe because of his relatives, partner, husband???? Give me a break here. The victim nearly died. And I am glad that family & friends came to the hospital, and not the screaming media circus.
Sleazy Miles probably likes "could it be stories" (e.g.: "Was Sonny cheating on his husband, and could he have been stabbed by a spurned lover?"; "Was Club TBD involved in the Salem drug trade, and was Sonny's death part of a drug deal gone wrong?"; or even, "Was Sonny stabbed by space aliens who had tried unsuccessfully to abduct him?")

For shame to suggest the writers forgot what THEY wrote for the CHARACTER THEY CREATED!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Too much to hope Rory, Derrick, and Anne Milbauer were each having Happy Valentines? :wink:
If it suited the plot, the writers would even forget that Aiden's wife is dead, that he's a lawyer, or even that he has a son. As for Rory, he and Bev were probably celebrating Valentine's Day with their favorite controlled substance. Derrick was likely hooking up with some gay Salem Inn guest who was looking for a little out-of-town fun, and maybe Anne Milbauer went back to Highland Park where people remember her as the queen of the local stage.

LOL, She would not dare wear it out doors, period. Sorry, but those barely covering the butt dresses are made to stand up only, no sitting. especially since they don't wear stockings and prance around in those 6 in. heels in the ice & snow. I am really surprised that they all are not in the hospital in traction, ....or maybe pneumonia, since they all rarely have a coat on, or if they do, it is open.

We sure never hear anyone talking of the plows coming in, or salting the pavements, and we know they had some snow recently. Heck, maybe they use the money tree to fund putting huge heating pipes beneath the streets and sidewalks so it all melts bingo!. Just like any rain, if it every does rain in Salem. :)

Back