Days of Our Lives - Fri., Feb. 24, 2017

I'm sorry, but after all the brouhaha that Abby and Chad went through to finally get together and despite the wretched "Abby's Dead" storyline, I want these two together for a long, long time. I'm tired of weeks and months of couples going through obstacle after obstacle, finally getting together then, BAM!, something happens to break them up and they never make their way back to each other. It's going to come to a point, eventually, where everyone has been with everyone else, then what? Just sayin'

I like Eli. The actor can act and he worked well with Julie and Valerie. I'm also guessing he knows Rafe due to the FBI connection. I kind of liked his intro but I suspect he'll calm down with time.

JJ and Lani: I simply don't care

Eli and Lani: Too new to be sharing scenes. I'm sorry but I still consider Lani new.

Song aside, I've enjoyed the Chad/Abby stuff the past 2 episodes. I think Marci Miller (Abby) is really coming into her own and I also think Chad showing his undeniable love for Abby helps with that.

Today this show held a funeral for a character who hasn't been mentioned or seen in over 30 years aside from a Christmas ornament sighting each year. 2 days of air time now for this while we hardly see certain other characters.

I like Brady and Chloe together. I would like them together even more if Chloe bought Brady a nice razor and showed him how to get back the nice clean shaven look he had when they were married.

Today this show held a funeral for a character who hasn't been mentioned or seen in over 30 years aside from a Christmas ornament sighting each year. 2 days of air time now for this while we hardly see certain other characters.
That's why I strongly suspect we'll see David again. Heck Will barely got this kind of attention at his funeral.

For the record, I like Chad and Abby, I just hate their song. LOL And like DW, I'm sick of the breakup/makeup cycle.

Back