Days of Our Lives Fri., Feb., 3, 2017

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Friday, February 3, 2017

Nicole asks Chloe what the hell she thinks she is doing, Chloe plays innocent, telling Nicole to not make a scene, to sit down. Nicole does, is calm, and thanks Chloe for all she has done for Nicole's baby. She admits she could not carry her, give birth, or nurse her, and Chloe did all that, for which she is very grateful. Chloe makes some remark about Deimos, Nicole agrees Chloe was right, and she broke things off with him. Now can she hold her baby? Just for a few minutes. Right here, I won't move from here, just want to tell her how much I love her. Chloe breaks her silence, calls to a cop sitting at the bar, asking him to get this woman to leave, she is harassing me. The cop asks Nicole to leave, Chloe is saying the baby is being upset (we hear a little cry), the cop makes Nicole leave or he will haul her to the station. As the cop & Nicole walk out, a few tears appear in Chloe's eyes.

Later, Nicole is with Justin, wanting a full physiological workup done on Chloe, she is talking fast, babbling, Justin shuts her up, tells her she would be playing right into Chloe's hands. That she should back up, and remain cool about it all. Can she do that? Yep, Nicole says she can.

Kate shows up at the hospital, sees Eduardo, offers her shoulder. She hears what happened to Dario who is in surgery, tells him about Andre being poisoned, Abby is with him. She gets him coffee, they talk, decide to stand together against Deimos. Eduardo gets the word that Dario made it through the surgery, that recovery will take a while.

Abby is talking with the unconscious Andre, who suddenly comes to. She tells him he was poisoned, that Dario was attacked and in surgery right now, and Chad is signing papers, only he has been gone a while, she needs to check on him. JJ comes in, has questions for Andre, who only says he was having dinner with his brother, mentions champagne...must have been something he ate. JJ mentions him being poisoned, wants to know what is going on between these families. Andre knows nothing, JJ only wants to help, may be a freshman detective, but can do so. He leaves, Abby follows him out, he pressures her, she finally tells him about the Orwell, and the 3 families all wanting it.

JJ goes to the K mansion, questions Henderson, who had taken a sleeping pill, knows nothing. (Where the heck have Maggie & Victor been?) Abby has followed him, JJ scolds her, she agrees to be quiet, but can't help asking about Chad, JJ makes her leave. Henderson really knows nothing, JJ looks around, finds Gabi's necklace on the floor. Outside, he calls, leaves a message to her about finding it, telling her to call him,.

But, earlier, a raging Deimos was holding a gun on Chad & Gabi, threatening them big time, wanting the device. Finally, Gabi hands it over, and now he begins talking of the key, wants that, but they have no idea what he is talking about. He refuses to accept that, figures they are stalling. Gabi figures he means the key to the mansion, she digs it out, gives it to him, nope, not what he wants.He rants, yells hollers, indicates he will hold them as hostages, as someone in one of their families has it, will have to give it up. Gabi is step or two behind Chad, removes her necklace, dropping it on the carpet. Deimos marches them out and upstairs to that room, it looks like a supply room with shelves, but is soundproof, etc. This is where they have to stay until Deimos gets the key, otherwise they die. He takes their cell phones, then takes their pic to show they are alive,

And now to some fun with Jen & Drew. LOL. Drew gets a brainstorm, he can give the Orwell a virus, and it will be inoperable, no good. Jen is encouraging him, all goes well until he gets depressed, the work is at a standstill. His screensaver (pic of Camilla) keeps coming up, He is so worried about her, he misses her. Jen offers to call Camilla, wants her phone number. Drew obliges, notes Camilla likes emojis, naming a few. Jen is on it, texts Camilla, and reaches her. Camilla is at the salon, getting her hair cut, (hair cut emoji)...o.k. they mention monkey one, red dancing lady, hearts, love, etc. etc. Camilla loves Drew, will find a safe place, be o.k. Drew loves her, and bingo, he is back at the laptop, doing his thing.

Short scene of Abby hiding in a hallway or something. (guessing she is still at the Kmansion, only pretended to leave)

Eduardo & Kate both get texts to go to Andre's room, they do. Andre is appreciative of their visit, wonders why they came. And in walks Deimos, with a vase of flowers, making his cracks, but finally letting them know he has Chad & Gabi, shows them the pic, wants they key, they have no idea what he is talking about. Eduardo at one point goes after Deimos, but Kate talks reason. Andre' is pulling all his tube out, is about to do the same. Deimos does his threats big time, giving them 48 hrs. or they will never see either Chad or Gabi again. (Too bad Nicole did not see all this as well)

In the little storage room, Chad & Gabi desperately pound on the door, to no avail. Chad starts asking questions, Gabi spills what she & Abby were up to, how they overheard the conversation between Chad, Sonny & Dario, decided they needed to find and destroy the Orwell. Chad is not happy about it, but after seeing what happened to Andre & Dario...Gabi did not know, makes Chad tell her, and gets hysterical about Dario, now she is pounding on the door. Chad stops her. They are perplexed, no idea what key Deimos wants, or where it is, but Gabi says aloud the fear that Chad has. That Deimos will kill them both anyway, even after he gets the key.

Drew is eating chowder from the Pub, as Jen gets the reply from Camilla, complete with the emojis......lol

16426154_10155687133297506_2257624768050438769_n.jpg

Hey, I must say I enjoyed this episode. Yeah ! It wasn't that bad. Some of it was very entertaining. I loved Drew and Jennifer. Makes you sorry Drew is married, no ? Anything to keep Charles Shaughnessy (Drew/Shane) around. Plus, the actors who portray Jennifer and Drew actually have chemistry, I think. Clean Drew up (and we all know the actor cleans up very, very nice :love:), get rid of Camilla somehow, and... bingo ! A new fun couple could be born. Seriously, today reminded me of Jen Jen's good old days. Funny, entertaining. More please.

Deimos : I am betting we are being prepared for a murder mystery (speculation on my part). Deimos will end up dead (too bad, I liked the actor, and once again, he was not used to his full potential).

The "war" between the family : All right, I kinda like it. Let's see what happens... (a murder probably, see my previous paragraph)

Chloe : Yep. Ruined. That woman is horrible. Just horrible. Nicole was admirable, trying to understand, actually thanking Chloe for caring. And the witch asked the cop to remove Nicole ? :eek::angry: Unforgivable.

I gave this a try, but I could only enjoy the Jen/Drew scenes. Unfortunately my cable was blippy, so half the dialogue was cut out.

I'm over Chloe. Can she get mixed up with Orwell and killed somehow, please?

Well thank you so much for this summary! I just now got caught up watching previous episodes and only read one summary at a time, before I watch the episode that goes with it. That's a funny picture of Jennifer. I wonder if she is shocked at how Camilla looks or what.

The pace is finally picking up. I enjoyed yesterday's show and I'm sure I'll like today's as well. I think Chloe has backed herself into a corner now. She's gotten much too attached to Holly and will sink to desperate measures to keep her, even if Nicole breaks it off with Deimos for good. I'm afraid Nicole is still holding out hope that Deimos isn't so bad. I don't think she is 100% ready to give up on him, but I suspect things will play out in such a way that will cause her to see once and for all how driven he is and what measures he will take to get what he wants. But then, it also would not be surprising if he gets killed, as some above have mentioned.

Last edited:
Yeah I don't understand Chloe's motives either. As soon as the reveal happened, her motivations changed. This would have made more sense if she had played the attachment card all along. I liked her scenes with Justin.

Jen was on every single day this week and I'm not sick of her. She is a lot of fun with Drew.

Deimos can leave Salem any time now.

Maybe something happened to Chloe because she had a stroke?

I enjoyed most of this episode especially with Drew and Jen.

Nice seeing Henderson today.

I started laughing when Gabi took out the key to give Deimos since he
kept yelling he wanted the key, the key.

Did JJ have a warrant when he was the K mansion? Did he look at the whole
house or only certain sections? It's too bad he found the necklace and
not Arianna.

First thing I thought of when I saw Gabi and Chad in the locked room is how
are they supposed to get out. Will they take most of their clothes off and
then Abigail opens the door? :) It's Salem.

Wonder why Chloe is not concerned or caring about her son, Parker? It has been weeks since she has seen him, Yes, he is supposedly with her parents, but why does she not have them (or her mom) bring Parker to Salem? She doesn't even mention him, or say she talked to him, nothing. No, she is only concerned with keeping Holly to herself, away from Nicole. This is all foolish and stupid.

No one knows exactly WHAT Chloe is thinking, but she easily could have fed breast milk to Holly after pumping, if she felt like that. And many, many babies are fine with formula. But the worst is, why do this, for the first time, in a public place? ". Oh, yeah, Nicole might come in, and see me, which is what I want to happen"

Chloe wanted to kick Nicole where it would hurt the most, and she did just that.

Just my feelings about that scene.

Did JJ have a warrant when he was the K mansion?

Yes, he did. He showed it to him at the door. Where was Lani though?

Forgot to mention but they are trying a bit too hard to up the production value. I appreciate the effort but it doesn't always work. I gasped when Abigail walked into the hospital room doorway at the end. That is where the episode should have ended. Freeze frame on Abigail. Instead, we get a not so dramatic forced scene between Chad and Gabi and then it ended. Same goes for Thursday's episode. It should have ended with Nicole walking into the Pub and seeing Chloe breastfeeding. That was the shock factor. Instead we got the laughable scenes of Deimos brandishing a gun at Chad and Gabi. I know they're supposed to be dramatic but they are not.

Thanks for the summary. Indeed, a good show, and a great cliffhanger.

I am going to echo the sentiments of many here--Chloe is beyond redemption. Here's to hoping she decides to be with Deimos now that he's single, and they can leave together, and let Nicole have her baby.

Chad & Gabi--this is going to become a thing where they end up not being able to hide their feelings for each other. I don't mind that at all. Let's end this Chad-Abby awkwardness for now, put her with Dario instead, and get Chad and Gabi together.

Jennifer's scenes were hilarious! I do appreciate that we were treated to this over the past few days instead of more of Rafe/Hope/Prague.

I think someone mentioned this before but it bears repeating.....it is ridiculous that Andre doesn't have a guard at his door. He's in the hospital because someone tried to kill him, and now he is in bed and helpless and yet, anybody can and does waltz right into his room.
Roman might have been asked about this and said: "A guard for Andre DiMera? Dammit, no way. I'm not going to waste the manpower."
Did JJ have a warrant when he was the K mansion? Did he look at the whole house or only certain sections? It's too bad he found the necklace and not Arianna.
Apparently, he did, but as Bo Brady demonstrated, the Salem P.D. regards them as strictly optional. As for JJ finding things, nobody should get their hopes up. Roman's cops have a long history of missing the obvious.

On other subjects, slimy Eduardo referred to "some fool doctor." He's fortunate that it wasn't the sainted McScruffy he was talking about. If so, he would have been shunned as a blasphemer. Finally, Gabi and Chad have now joined another select group; those who have been locked in rooms. Others such groups are the gunshot victim group, the coma club, and the kidnapping victims.

Back