Days of Our Lives - Fri., Jan. 29, 2016

So glad to see Lucas!!!! Stupid question about that conversation with Eric.

ERIC: have you ever killed anyone while drunk?
LUCAS: I drove with Will when he was little

So many better answers could have been added here. Ummm how about Franco Kelly??? The statute of limitations only works for Andre? They have so many opportunities that are always wasted. Sorry I did it again.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, you didn't. Valid comments.

Lucas DID add...I could have killed him (meaning Will)

As to Franco Kelly? Was Lucas drunk? I don't think so, but could be wrong. He certainly was not driving. Lucas DID talk though, about being in jail, what things were like, etc.

And...I definitely am not on board or happy with the explanation of Andre's presence in Salem. Very poorly done.

Yes, Lucas was drunk when he iced Franco. He didn't remember at first - which is how Kate kept a handle on him for awhile.
If it turns out Chase is the one sending Theo the mean texts, I'll be disappointed. I guess I would expect the writers to be more clever and make it another kid in school, while leading us just to think it was Chase.
I would have expected that in September. Now I'd not bat an eyelash if they made Chase the next Salem Stalker.

Great to see Lucas, nice use of Jennifer as well.

Nicole is doing a great job. Then again, Nicole could read a list of curse words questioning my paternity and desecrating my ancestors, and I would probably love it. I did enjoy the Jeannie T/Nicole scenes and I hope they screw Kate over big time.

I guess wildlife on Smith Island don't like visitors since Chase got chased (ha, ha)
by a skunk. First thing I thought of was all the jokes here.

I think Ciara found out Chase has two phones. That makes sense if Chase is the bully.

The DiMera family need to find find better henchmen. Andre's man texted
him while he
was the house and Shawn overheard. Stefano's henchmen didn't do a great job either.

What a shock to see Lucas today. I thought Jen was calling Marlena to let her
know Eric was drinking LOL

Will Theresa and Nicole leave Basic Black? What will they call their company?
Wonderfully White
:)

Interesting to learn Rafe never learned how to fish. I wonder what he
expected when Hope said let's go to the cabin. I bet he didn't think he
was going to chop firewood and go ice fishing.

Yeah, I've said it before: if Chase is the one sending the texts to Theo, I'm going to be unhappy. Maybe some kid at the party planted the phone in Chase's stuff? I guess it's reasonable to think that the only reason for the party was for Joey to show up drunk, but I don't know. Or establishing that Chase likes Ciara as more than a friend - cause that's already been established. Seems there should be more to it than that. Maybe I shouldn't use the words "should be". We'll see.

Am puzzled as well, but not sure where they are going with this. Add me to the "better not be Chase with bully texts" crowd. The party was a dud, was it to say Claire is crushing on Chase, who is crushing on Ciara, who has no interest in anyone?

So, o.k. I remember, only too well, listening to teen scene gals, and how they read into just a smile, hello, nod, more than probably was meant. But I do think the current writers need to get a clue.

Thanks for the summary. A decent show.

Nice to see Lucas today, a bright spot of the episode. And a good use of Jennifer. Even Eric was nice to see today. His scenes with Nicole are heartbreaking. But very good acting. Although Eric has always been kind of a sourpuss, Greg Vaughan (Eric) has been doing a splendid job with the character.

I hope Chase is not the bully. Would be awful and too predictable. Also, not a fan at all of the Hope/Rafe/Andre crap. End it already!

I fast forwarded the entire show except Jen/Eric/Lucas, Shawn and Jeannie/Nicole. The rest was horrifying.

I too will be disappointed but not surprised if Chase is the bully. Perhaps it's a red herring and he has a text from Claire that he may have ignored? I could see Ciara getting upset about that.

I thought the Jen and Lucas scenes with Eric were great. I would have liked to have seen more Lucas though and I'd also like to see Belle and Brady involved here as his siblings. This actually would have been a good storyline to include Sami in.

How long does it take Shawn to get the message that nobody is home? Geez!

I like the idea that Jeannie and Nicole want to take down Kate but I'm still not rooting for anyone here either. Nicole is unrecognizable and Jeannie is NOT a sudden heroine to me.

Back