Days of Our Lives - Fri., Jan. 5, 2018

If so, at that point, Abby should have walked out of the room. She had knocked, he said come in. A civilized person does not do that without covering up. Jason D had it right....sexual predator.

I think Ciara is going to stop Rafe from telling Hope at the last minute. Didn't Will see the ring? I think that's the road they are going down.

I have to say I always hate the storyline that a cheater always has to come clean. They did this with JJ too. In real life, it's the dumbest thing you can do and it's such a tired way to move a story. There are a million ways to break up a couple without this boring trope.

Thanks for the summary. The episode was just OK. Some movement in the storylines, for sure, but I think there will also be quite a few obstacles. I doubt that the truth about Rafe's tryst with Sami will be revealed before Sweeps next month. I also doubt that Andre has been playing Kate the whole time. I think he'll end up genuinely loving her, but she'll learn about his betrayal and he'll be on the outs for a few weeks before she crawls into bed with him.

Anna's return was an unexpected surprise. I don't get her and Jennifer's friendship, if that's what it is. Seems like it'll just cause more trouble. Couldn't she have just stayed with Roman?

Thanks for the summary!

Because they're a sexual predator. This is a gross soap trope that needs to end like, yesterday.
I truly hope these writers catch on SOON to the fact sexual abuse and predation is no longer acceptable - the times are FINALLY changing!:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Is it possible that Andre and Vivian switched the hair for one of Andre's on the way to the lab after ditching Kate at the nurse's station?
Interesting idea!:huh:

I will say I did find myself thinking if Chad and Abigial really wanted to start their own business, couldn't they maybe sell that land in Ireland that Abigail had inherited that Stefano was so gung-ho to get his hands on for that one weekend?
I thought the same thing - something that could be brought up again?!

I predict that this will all be just a blip in the road for Hope and Rafe, especially if he admits it to her. The ideal thing to do would have been to have Sami come back pregnant. I realize that may be an unpopular opinion but it's Soap 101.
BOY! I sure hope the writers skip the whole idea of yet another Sami pregnancy - there are enough ignored children in her life already! No votes for Sami for "Parent of the Year (or even of the day)" from me!:rolleyes:

Great seeing Roman smile. Nice to see Anna back in Salem. Is she
carrying
Tony in her purse?
YUK! YUK! YUK!!:rotfl::rotfl:

Abby and Stefan, don't go there, writers! Way too much of an age gap
More than an age gap for me - let's TRY to keep one couple together happily - meaning Chad and Abby!:)

I think it means having a case of the blues; Jennifer being sad that she thinks Eric is still in love with Nicole.

Back