Days of Our Lives - Fri., Jan. 6, 2017

Claire would flunk out of charm school. If Sami was still around, she'd shake her head and say something like: "That girl is such a brat. Even I wasn't that bad at the same age."

Really, JJ is detective already? How long has he been a cop? A year?
My thoughts exactly. Sure, he may have saved the tot from a kidnapper and rated a commendation, but a promotion? There's sure to be plenty of grumbling among the rest of the Salem P.D. about in-crowd favoritism. Roman better hope there isn't another Dean Hartman lurking in the department ready to show his anger and resentment over favoritism, nepotism, and cronyism by kidnapping somebody. Finally, it might have been impressed on poor Theo that brat-girl Claire talked him to committing a crime. In New York, he would be guity of the crime of eavesdropping (defined as listening to another's conversations with a mechanical device), which is a Class E felony. If he does it again, maybe JJ can make the arrest and get promoted to sergeant.

Gabi and JJ: Like Heather I also liked their scenes and I also saw a shift in their dynamic. I don't need to beat anybody over the with my feelings about what I would like to see happen with couple-and I know that has never stopped me before but it's a new year. LOL Anyway if JJ makes Gabi put s little bit of work in well I find I'm okay with that. :)

And if I'm wrong then this ain't a "Love Song." I'm sorry for that totally gratuitous Bon Jovi reference but for some reason that's one of their songs I have in my head for reason and I just had to get it out of my system. Anyway back on topic, if it turns out a reconciliation isn't in the cards then I'll accept it. But if Gabi and JJ really are going their separate ways I really hope he doesn't end up with Lani. This whole Miami thing just doesn't sit well with me. I suppose that if the story is there I could possibly be won over but right now I'm just not seeing it.

A couple of months ago I compared the Ciara/Theo/Claire triangle to Archie comics. But I got girls mixed up: Claire may be blond but she's clearly bratty and entitled like Veronica. And Ciara is clearly meant to be the sweet and spunky one like Betty. Meanwhile Theo is still hapless like poor Archie. LOL

The family scenes with Abigail, Chad and baby Thomas were sweet.

I may be the only one but even though she hasn't made the best decisions lately the last scene with Gabi still had me :cry:

I thought the scene where Abby and Chad tried to have Thomas was funny especially
when he said dada when we couldn't see his face.

Last night, I was watching a show. The mom and dad were separately trying to get
baby say dada or mama. Baby said dog :)

I wonder if they will have to recast Thomas soon since he is played by female twins. :)

All week has been pretty lame. Hate to be a negative Nelly but I am glad this week is over. It's been slow and uneventful. No story progression.

I also thought why would Abby just let Chad walk off like that. That was absolutely awkward! If that were my man I'd be like, nah uh honey ya better keep your damn claws away from my man. Because feelings are much more worst then just physical attraction, Andre was right to Abby.

Pretty boring episode, especially for a Friday.

deleted spoiler in non-spoiler forum - JS

Last edited by a moderator:
As others said, a boring episode. It appears I didn't miss much while I was traveling that day. In any case, thanks for the write-up.

Back