Days of Our Lives - Fri., July 24, 2015

@ Heather.........According to Jason47, in the credits, the headwriters are the first listed every single day. The last writer listed is the one who wrote that particular episode. So, tho Tomlin & Whitesell were headwriters, the dialogue for the episode was written by Richard Culliton.

Maybe, this was the next day or something, which is why Marlena could have a meal w/untouched dessert with Doug & Julie, and then lunch w/Chad at the Pub?????

@Kat......When Clyde left Ben's apt., he pushed in the button on the side so the door would not automatically lock, and he could get back in. Thus, he was able to sneak back in very easily when Abby was in the shower. (If Ben gave him a key at some point, I missed that, but I did see him push the button on the side of the door)

It would be a great storyline if Xander sought out a Dimera (Stefano, or a surprisingly alive Andre or Tony) and worked for them to spite Victor (for withholding the love and approval he so desperately seeks and thinks he deserves).

His latest rant to Brady shows he's crossed the line from adoration of Victor to hatred for all things Kiriakis. He could then go on a psychotic killing spree and take out Clyde (for messing with both families), Ben (because he's messing with a Dimera cash cow - Abby, heiress of land in Ireland), Serena (because she crossed him), and Daniel (to further spite Victor, Brady, Eric, and Nicole since they all revere Daniel instead of him). While I despise real life mass murderers, I would almost root for Xander in this scenario.

Serena's sacrilegious bugging of the confessional is right up there with the rapes, murders, and other heinous crimes committed in Salem (in my opinion). Xander should force her to confess all her sins in a public arena since she thinks confession isn't a private right. Then he could burn her at the stake as the witch she is.

I must've woken up on the wrong side of the bed this morning; violence is not usually my FIRST thought.

Maybe the actress's contract has just a short time, and the writers just had to have something for her to do, so thus they are having her in these repeat conversations with Nicole, and this absolutely horrendus "bugging" of Eric in the confessional. Oh, I hope she gets found out. What a terrible thing to do.

I really love your opinion of Serena.....my, my....you sure like the gal, huh??

Serena's not my favorite, obviously. The actress certainly deserved a better storyline...as did we all. Between making her "friends" with Melanie Jonas, the whole Fred the Elephant mess, etc. It's just been painful to watch. The sooner this wraps up the better.

Thanks for the wardrobe note. I'm terrible at that stuff. I listen for dialogue cues. Meanwhile, Nicole had lunch (well almost) Tuesday/Wednesday and Abby went in to work in the afternoon two days ago. LOL

I guess if you're just going to eat a few bites and/or only LOOK at the food, you need several meals a day! :wink:

It wouldn't have been hard for Ben to give Clyde a key... but him sneaking in is more creepy.

Did someone say Chad put $100 on the table? Man that's CHEAP. My kid's paed psych is AU$470 a session, of which we get some back from the government but still, Chad needs a few more hundred.

I'm going to try and catch up with actually watching what I missed today while the kids are at school.

Did anyone else notice that Abby - who used to dress without pants on - just long shirts - is now dressed in black with a white stripe around the collar sorta like a nun?

Back