Days of Our Lives - Fri., July 25, 2014

I got the same impression Heroic Muse. JJ didn't stop until Paige had asked him several times, then she took off and he looked at Jack's picture. That's what my first thought was, JJ relating his behavior to Jack's.

I agree that seeing Jack's picture caused JJ to pause and think; I found his comment to Paige about being "a guy" and that they can't slow down easily was pretty lame and totally stereotypical. No means no. You just stop, JJ. That's it.

Yeah, JJ said he didn't hear the first time, then he did stop. I also thought the 'I'm a guy' part was dumb. Not all of us are like that, and there are some women who would have been in the same position. But I digress...

I'm getting a bit tired of Paige and JJ. While I liked her scenes with her mother (we saw Eve is just a flawed person who is probably good deep down), I found the whole -almost-romp-on-the-sofa very predictable. I just knew she'd remember her mom's warning and stop it. Same goes for JJ looking at his dad's picture. And this whole Eve-Jennifer storyline is making them less interesting...

Poirot, did you not catch the scenes going back & forth between Eric & Caroline then Nicole & the priest? It was toward the very end, right before Eve caught Theresa looking at her tablet to go to LAX then Abe telling Brady that depending on the forensic results he could be arrested for attempred murder (the end of the show).

Eric is telling Caroline about his talk & that he has to go. The scene goes to Nicole where the priest was saying the same things & Nicole says "the Vatican?!" & back to the Pub the scene goes where Caroline told Eric that at least he gets to have the issue solved once & for all by the highest up.

I know you mention doing work & other things while watching & since it isn't in the summary I wondered if you missed that part. It is now out that Eric has to go to the Vatican to be cleared along with Nicole as his witness.

I'm loving Jeannie Theresa's meltdown mode. Too much to hope she'll annul the marriage and clean up her act?

Not a bad show. No dizzying highs, no terrifying lows. Lots of middle ground.

REALLY over Jennifer. And Daniel. And Naggie Maggie.

Would it have been that difficult to have Daniel talk about this conference earlier than today? Seriously? DUMB.

Paige/JJ snore, Eve I am over. Really disappointed by the general direction of the story. Cheap drama is much better than characterisation.

I agree. I thought Daniel was just feeling pressure from all sides because every time he turns around, both Jen and Nicole are trying to get him back into their lives and Eve is flirting with him. I don't have a problem with him suddenly going out of town to visit Melanie. I just thought that it would be better if this medical conference that he apparently told Maggie about had been told to her in front of viewers so it didn't come out of the blue.

Back