Days of Our Lives - Fri., June 10, 2016

Chloe and Deimos: Random but at least she was in pants for the dark alley and not one of those short, tight dresses she normally wears.
Perhaps foregoing short, tight dresses and plunging necklines is Chloe's idea of a disguise.
Kate, she really is a piece of work isn't she? She cares about no one but herself. Poisoning Maggie,, that was just fine. She just keeps getting more and more dreadful. And is the ring she's wearing the one Deimos had that he was gonna give Nicole?
Kate seems to be stick in the middle of a whirlpool of evil and there are now no limits to how low she can go. Even Stefano might find the current version of Kate too evil and too dishonest for his taste. As for Aiden, he's not good enough even for "elephant girl" Serena Mason. He's crossed the line and become completely loathsome. If Horton the Salem Tiger returned and devoured him, most viewers would cheer.

Nicole confronted Kate at the K mansion, but Kate was full of her accusations, and let the "my husband" drop. Nicole said that was impossible, as Deimos said he wasn't going to marry you "tomorrow". Kate said that was typical talk to a mistress.

Ugh, all I want is a 5 minute period where Hope says, "You know what? I've got this, I'm not that desperate for a man. I don't NEED Aiden OR Rafe to save me from my mistakes." 5 minutes later she can change her mind, or fall in love, or whatever, but just for a moment I'd like to see her stand on her own two feet.

As for Ciara, the Chase issues aside, at her age I would have been MORTIFIED if my mum has waffling between two blokes and asking my opinion on who to date. Seriously, as a teenager I was terribly embarrassed by my parents generally and horrified by the idea of them having sex.

Well, I just now finally watched this episode and I have to say I don't think Hope has anything up her sleeve concerning Aiden. I am convinced she sincerely wants to see if they can work things out. I hope I am wrong. Although I've never been a fan of her and Rafe together, I really don't like how this is playing out for him. I know it is mean of me, but if she gets back together with Aiden, I hope his schemes will be revealed and she'll be left to regret her decision. Then when she wants to run to Rafe for him to pick up the pieces, I hope he will have gotten over her and will maybe have moved on with Mami's friend, who just came to town.

Leebee, I agree with everything you said!

Yup, the continuity has been pretty bad as of late. I was wondering about Blanca myself.

Thanks for the summary. Guess my disappointment for the show has returned after a few good episodes. I can't stand Kate at all. She needs to leave. I will hand it to the writers, though, I did NOT see that coming with Chloe! Neat idea! Let's hope this storyline is actually good for her, not like how she was wasted in 2011 and 2013.

I'm not feeling Hope & Rafe, but also don't want her back with Aiden until he tells her the entire truth about everything he's done. Also, I feel uneasy about her taking back someone who's trying to get his rapist son out of jail, after what he did to Ciara. Just doesn't sit right with me, but then again, Days paired Sami with her rapist. I do wish that Hope decided to go it alone for a while. Oh well, hopefully Rafe can get with Nicole before she hits the sheets with his little brother.

Back