Days of Our Lives - Fri., June 26, 2015

Heather4CU

Reaction score
Eric enters Nicole’s room. More Eric/Nicole flashbacks. Eric is glad she is ok and was afraid he’d lose Nicole. He starts to talk about what happened and Brady enters and yells at Eric for being out of bed. Says he needed to see Nicole for himself. Nicole tries to explain Xander was after them. She didn’t realize Brady was there too. Cue the Daniel propping for saving them. Eric tries to get Brady to go to Tate, he starts to leave and turns around and says he doesn’t believe them. If they are fine, why do they look upset? Nicole says they are scared about Xander. Maxine comes in and tells Eric to get back to bed or she will carry him herself. Brady says he should listen. Eric is glad Nicole is ok and she says the same to him. Eric is back in his room and Marlena dropped off a new phone for Eric. NO John and Marlena today! Bad continuity.

Nicole and Brady are now together. He stayed with her versus helping his brother back to his room. She feels like an idiot about Xander. Extra security is at the hospital for her and Eric. She asks about security for Daniel. Brady is propping his 2 best friends as a couple. Nicole doesn’t want to hurt Daniel because she loves him so much. She has a gift for Tate and plans to bring it by soon. Abe enters and Brady leaves. She demands to see Daniel right now before she talks to Abe. Next scene Abe is questioning her (no mention of Daniel)—bad continuity here. Abe asks if there is anything she left out about the crawl space. Flashbacks again. Maxine interrupts with a note from Daniel. Nicole says she overheard Xander talking to a woman but she is not sure—it’s hard to remember. She starts yawning and Abe leaves. Nicole talks to herself about not lying to Daniel about this. Eric comes back in fully dressed. He wants to discuss what happened last night.

Kate and Will are in HTS with empty cups of coffee (cups are actually shaking when the table shakes). Will wants to do whatever it takes to save his marriage. Kate accuses him of bribing the therapist and Will denies it. Will has been prepping the doctor for each session. Kate warns him to be careful or this will backfire. Sonny is smart. Kate asks why Will just doesn’t let the process naturally. Will says why should he. Kate tells him Paul is close to accepting the Mad World order. Kate decides to leave but first Will asks her to place Paul in another division in a different state. She will think about it. Will asks her to help him and she said she is even though she seems surprisingly apprehensive here.

Chad and Sonny are reviewing the books at the TBD Booth. Sonny owes Chad money due to South Side club going under. Chad says not to worry they are friends. Tells him Stefano in town. He cut a deal. Sonny says he paid someone off and Chad isn’t judging. Tells him he is Victor’s nephew LOL. Stefano hates that they work together as a Dimera and a Kiriakis. Tells Sonny never to trust Stefano. Sonny says Victor still supports the business regardless of him being partnered with a Dimera. Chad tells Sonny that the article Will is pushing Zoe to run he will make happen as soon as Will says the word. Article is about Dr. Meyers! Lightbulb goes off for Sonny and he asks how long this has been going on. Zoe mentioned it last week and last night. Zoe is not convinced but Chad is her boss so he will make it happen if Will wants it. Sonny is angry and leaves.

Sonny comes home angry. Says he thought he and Will could talk about their marriage unless he is too busy writing about Dr. Meyers. Sonny shuts Will up—asks Will if he remembers honesty hour. This is it. Asks him why he is so set on doing an article on the same therapist helping them with their marriage.

Kate and Chad are now in HTS. Kate talks about Stefano trying to run their lives. Chad knows Kate tried to have Stefano arrested. Kate says she knew he’d be back but why now. Chad first says it’s business and Kate doesn’t believe it and then he says it’s because he is the only kid left. Kate knows Stefano loves his children yet that love has also had the effect of significantly reducing the lifespan of his offspring LOL. GREAT LINE! Kate warns Chad about Stefano’s timing and leaves. Chad has a flashback to arguing with Stefano about Abigail.

Jeannie Theresa and Anne are at Jeannie’s apartment. Jeannie looks great today. Anne is cynical about Jeannie moving to the mansion. Tells her to keep the lease on the apt. Kim calls. Brady told Kayla who told Kim about Jeannie moving to the mansion. Anne is heckling in the background. Jeannie tries to explain this is best for Tate and it is temporary. Jeannie finally hangs up (call lasted about 3 scenes). Anne asks about all the work she’s been missing and Jeannie says she is going to pick up her son. Jeannie and Anne now at the hospital. Maggie is there and Jeannie starts with her for no reason—saying she bets she is unhappy she is moving in. Maggie snaps right back. Back and forth between these 2. Maggie tells Jeannie she hasn’t been able to reach Victor since last night so he doesn’t know about Jeannie moving in. Brady brings out Tate. He and Jeannie coo over the baby. Maggie watches. Anne comes back to say Nicole and Eric almost died last night. Brady chimes in that he was going to tell her about his stepbrother later and Jeannie is now upset about Eric.

Serena and Abe at police station. Serena says she has no idea where Xander is. Roman has joined Abe and Serena. She still demands a lawyer. Roman says a lawyer will tell her to keep quiet. They need to know what she knows to keep her and Eric safe. Flashback to Serena telling Eric about Xander. Serena claims she loves Eric and she did everything she could to keep him safe. Roman is angry that he did get hurt. Abe says they are building an attempted murder case on her and Xander. Roman gets a call and leaves for a few minutes. She calls Eric from Roman’s phone and warns him he is still in danger as long as Xander is free. Tells Eric he and Nicole should not to talk to the cops. Eric hangs up on her. Roman is back and she doesn’t care what kind of trouble she is in. Eric gets up. Jeannie walks in and hugs him glad he is ok. Proceeds to say as a mother she is glad he is around to see the person he hoped she’d become. Nice yet random moment. Brady walks in they are ready to leave with Tate.

Victor now holding the knife on Xander. Says he is just like his father. Grazes his neck and moves knife down to his chest. Then hands it back to his thug. Victor had to help Titus many times and then refused him. Finally he died. Mercy is not weakness and Victor says maybe he should give Xander one more chance. Xander looks absolutely terrified here. Victor says he is an idiot for targeting Roman’s son. Xander’s Board position on a charity, salary, etc. all stripped from him. He may eventually be a servant in his home. Victor is still yelling at Xander. He knows the evidence was destroyed and tells him he owns Titan TV. Xander is very smug about having destroyed the evidence. Victor tells him when he’s released from prison, he should come to him. Tells Xander to go and he knows what he has to do. Xander breathes a sigh of relief outside the room but has an angry look on his face. Xander is borught in to Roman’s office in a suit and smiles at Serena.

Jeannie, Tate, Brady and Maggie are at the KMansion. Jeannie tries to give him a rattle. She is very nervous around the baby. Victor walks in and asks what the hell she is doing in his house! END

It was an ok episode today. The Nicole/Eric scenes were great except they were once again overshadowed by Daniel, even though he didn't air. :angry:Either Nicole was talking about him or Brady was propping them as a couple. At least her flashbacks were still of Eric. I'm starting to get a really bad feeling about this storyline.

Funny how Eric and Brady are either brothers or stepbrothers, depending on who is writing. Today they were stepbrothers.

The Jeannie T/Eric scene was random, short and sweet. But much better filler than the usual stuff we see.

Xander was downright creepy at the end. I almost thought it was an evil twin or something.

I'm starting to get a really bad feeling about this storyline

You want to bet that when it all comes out (though "all" is not that much, and pretty understandable considering the circumstances), Nicole will be the only one to be blamed for All Mighty Dan to get hurt, thus more "dumping on Nicole" scenes ?

What I would like though, is actually seeing Nicole tell Daniel what happened, and to see him understand and see that it was not such a big deal. And maybe let Nicole sort out her feelings, if there is anything to sort out, all the while showing patience and not putting words into her mouth. But alas, that might be too much to ask.

Now, having said that, I myself still don't know which guy I want to see Nicole with (except Jack Devereaux in my own little perfect scenario). Today, the chemistry between Nicole and Eric was really there, and they didn't need to talk. And sometimes, I think Daniel could be right for Nicole, because they actually have fun together. But again, both men need to keep on grovelling a little more, show Nicole how much they love her, not just tell her. Show their love by completely accepting who she is and by standing up for her. For instance, if one of them had heard Kate saying "Leave it to Nicole to almost have Eric killed", I would have wanted them to shut her up.

Anyway, as far as the rest is concerned, I'm so tired of Will, and Kate, so both of them together is just too much. Thus I fast forward.

Chad is still interesting. I want to see him be the one to stand up once and for all to Stefano. Let's see if he can do it and stick with it. Without ever kissing his "fatha's" ring !

Theresa : Nope, can't stand her. With our without a baby.

Victor and Xander : Interesting, again. I like darker Victor. And the guy playing Xander is truly, truly amazing ! Kudos !

Serena : I don't care !

But good to see Roman and Abe. And good to see them be nice to Nicole. More of them, please ![/QUOTE]

Oh jeez with Daniel!! I can't believe I'd actually rather be watching The Sami & EJ Hour than this!! LOL

I love Anne. Jeannie T needs some tranquilisers or something.

Will...no. Just, no.

...NO John and Marlena today! Bad continuity...

No, just more of the fired writers' anti-super-couple agenda, and anti-John agenda. :angry:

Even Kate knows your plans are going to backfire, Will. Ugh
Ugh, is right. A good example of Will's delusions was his statement about Paul: "I know exactly how to deal with him." Sorry,Will, but you haven't known how to deal with anything in quite some time. Elsewhere, it was a case of pity poor Victor. He had to deal with the stress of threatening Xander and giving him one of his stern lectures/warnings, and instead of finding peace, quiet, and a stiff drink back at the K-mansion, he walks in and sees Jeannie T. Maggie better be ready with whatever Victor takes for his blood pressure. Finally, did a miracle happen and the Salem P.D. actually caught Xander, or did he give himself up just to get back at Bluebird? If it's the latter, it's further proof that he's not playing with a full deck. Why give up a possibly promising career as a smuggler, con-man, or gigolo just to make trouble for Ms. Mason? Only in Salem.

Elsewhere, it was a case of pity poor Victor. He had to deal with the stress of threatening Xander and giving him one of his stern lectures/warnings, and instead of finding peace, quiet, and a stiff drink back at the K-mansion
Or a plate of freshly baked cookies and a tall glass of milk. :rotfl:

I thought it was gracious of Maggie to tell Theresa that she would help her and Tate - even though she had to clench her teeth at the end.

Victor was blindsided by Theresa presence in his living room. Maggie was unable to reach him to alert him. I know Brady was busy with the Nicole/Eric rescue but I would think it was his place to let his grandfather know Theresa was moving in.

Some interesting scenes today. Some truly laugh out loud segments too. Abe and Roman telling Serena that Salem PD was building a solid case against her.:rotfl: Like Salem PD knows what a solid case looks like.

And Jeannie T pulling down her dress before she sat on her couch.

Thanks so much Heather for writing this up for us today.:clap:

Xander/Serena: As far as I'm concerned this story is over whether the writers understand that or not. Whatever they put the screen drag this out will be meaningless filler that could go to something else. For me their scenes will be time for me to rearrange my sock drawer or polish my soda bottle cap collection.

Will: If you really want to "guide" your therapy sessions with Sonny how about doing it by accepting responsibility for your mistakes and be honest with the therapist, Sonny and most importantly yourself? BWAH-HA-HA!! Like that would ever happen, the amazing thing is I was actually able to type all that with a straight face. Will being honest and accepting responsibility *snicker*. I got a million of 'em.

Here's my off-topic thought of the day: Does anybody ever wonder why we've been getting so many commercials for toilet paper recently? I mean seriously, who is NOT buying toilet paper? :confused:

This made me realise I missed the last 5 minutes, I had to run back to YouTube and find it.

Continuity flub - Theresa walks into the mansion, puts a pacifier in Tate's mouth, then lays him down in the bassinet. As she's laying him down, no pacifier. When they cut back to him, no blanket/swaddle either.

I liked Theresa and Eric, its been made pretty clear Eric is the only person other than Caroline in the family that Theresa has genuine affection for. I think they are reminding us of this because they are going to have Theresa choose him as Tate's godfather, while Brady conveniently chooses Nicole. Since all the young (ish) romance on this show at the moment is 50 Shades of Ripping off John and Marlena, we are due for a baptism scandal.

I could have done without all the praise of Doc Mcscruffins again. "He'll be up in 5 minutes, but here's a THREE PAGE LETTER from him for you to tide you over," - major eyeroll from me.

Serena's waffling should have been cut down to half. So little happened in so much time.

Xander is a psycho jerk because Victor treated him like dirt. So Victor decides to solve this issue by... treating him like dirt. Well thought out there, Vic.

Thanks for the summary Heather. I was in the theatre seeing something much more entertaining (Jurassic World--second time seeing it!).
So sick and tired of both Will and Kate, but at least Sonny is calling his hubby on his crap.
Serena and Xander bore me to tears. But it's great seeing Victor, Abe, and Roman involved in a storyline.
Not at all happy about Theresa moving into the mansion or having more airtime.
Nicole's scenes with Eric were nice, but yet this stuff with Daniel always being mentioned is killing it. Bleh. Count me OUT!
Chad is really interesting me. I want to see him go after Stefano and bring him down.

Thanks for the summary, Heather.

Interesting chat Xander and Victor had. I wonder if Xander
will confess to a lesser charge.

It didn't take long for Kim to learn Theresa is moving into
the K-mansion. I wonder why Victor didn't know. One of his
minions should have told him.

Fun stuff with "Auntie Anne". She wants to move into the
mansion too.

Nice to see Abe and Roman again.

Where oh where did John and Marlena disappear to?
Maybe they went out somewhere together :love:

Welcome to the board, anzukham

.... Since all the young (ish) romance on this show at the moment is 50 Shades of Ripping off John and Marlena, we are due for a baptism scandal....
Not only do I agree with your assessment, but I hereby award you the Pulitzer Prize for Snark. I just have to swipe it from Victor first. LOL
I could have done without all the praise of Doc Mcscruffins again. "He'll be up in 5 minutes, but here's a THREE PAGE LETTER from him for you to tide you over," - major eyeroll from me.

Serena's waffling should have been cut down to half. So little happened in so much time.

Xander is a psycho jerk because Victor treated him like dirt. So Victor decides to solve this issue by... treating him like dirt. Well thought out there, Vic.

Hear, hear!!

...Where oh where did John and Marlena disappear to?
Maybe they went out somewhere together :love:...

Too much to hope Monday they'll sneak in to Tate's room arm-in-arm, and reveal they eloped? :love: Oy I must be feverish...!

Back