Days of Our Lives - Fri., Mar. 17, 2017

Now they really don't stand a chance.
They just need Steve and Shane to dummy something up for them. Worked for Hope.

The writers really want me to like Teen Ciara, but I can't. I find her intolerable to the extreme. Even though I'm not as enamoured of Claire as I was until about mid-April last year, I still find her the more rootable character.

The Brady-and-Nicole-on-the-run storyline is beyond stupid and, in no way, resembles real life. Even though I firmly believe that we have the best justice system in the world, I also know that "money talks." In the real world, Brady or Victor or Deimos could have "bought" Holly for Nicole. We definitely know that justice in Salem can be bought.

You got that right, KL, it certainly has been done time and time again.

Jason.....I have really wanted to like the aged Ciara, certainly loved the pre-teen one. But I have failed there. The shame is, I really liked Claire. I thought that, of the teen crew, Claire & Theo were about best at portraying their age group, etc. But, Claire became insufferable, her story line is just impossible. Tho I will say, I just read today of a bunch of teens who make Claire look like a saint. Ungrateful wretches. LOL

Ciara should've picked up the box of condoms, cleared her throat to get their attention, and did her best Uncle Roman imitation: "What da' hell???" That would've killed the mood for the lovebirds, and given poor Theo a reprieve. Sure, he got into action, but looked like he had to be dragged into it, at first.

Back