Days of Our Lives - Fri., Mar. 20, 2015

Beautiful interaction between Sonny and Arianna. The little talk Sonny had while leading her into her room for her nap nearly had me in tears, how he would never leave her for so long again, how he missed her cute little face. Too bad her other Daddy is a complete and utter waste of humanity at this point. :cry:

Sonny and Arianna were the highlight for me too. Ari really missed him.

Disappointed the elephant had diamonds in it. We all guessed that
weeks ago.

Jen is so happy Paige and JJ might date again. I bet she'll have "egg"
on her face after Paige finds out the truth

The entire Daniel/Nicole shaving scene was just awful. I fast forwarded both yesterday and today. And if they are going to make such a fuss about grooming Dr. Mcscruffy, that needs to include a haircut too.

I enjoyed the Eric/Nicole scene. I wonder what Nicole will do with the information now.

Sonny and Arianna were cute but I missed the walking part. I also missed the Peter Blake mention--I wonder if Jennifer will be pulled into this storyline. That would actually be interesting on several levels.

Maggie's wallet inside Parker's zipped backpack was just ridiculous. If she weren't carrying her purse, I could understand it. She should have said something like "Parker and I went to the park and I threw my wallet in his backpack" or I must have left my cell phone here. Way more believable than that wallet ridiculousness.

The only difference between yesterday and today's show was Eve. And she really adds no value to the show whatsoever. She and Paige really need a reset if they are going to keep these characters.

Are Navidad/Serena working for Clyde or Stefano?

tumblr_nlk68a5bwF1rtrgefo3_250.gif
tumblr_nlk68a5bwF1rtrgefo4_250.gif

tumblr_nlk6zmz3ss1rtrgefo1_250.gif
tumblr_nlk6zmz3ss1rtrgefo3_250.gif

This melted even my jaded heart. Smart baby knows she finally has the daddy that actually gives a damn about her back.
Angry Sonny is hot, caring/nurturing Sonny is hot. Why can't Will love and appreciate him. Sonny deserve a man that sees what a great guy he is and is crazy in love with him.

The only thing Will seems to care about is doing whatever it takes to get scoops for his trashy articles. I thought the reason why we have to endure watching Sonny get gutted like a fish and almost dying was to give Will a wake up call but that didn't even work. Will is worse now than before.

Back