Days of Our Lives - Fri., Mar. 27, 2015

In Paul's defense, how well known is the Kiriakis name supposed to be? Being from a wealthy family doesn't necessarily mean the family is a household name. Sonny said that before he met Paul he had probably heard Paul's name but it hadn't connected with him. So maybe hearing the name "Kiriakis" had the same effect or lack of one with Paul.

I didn't get the idea that Paul was accusing Sonny of being a gold digger. He was just stating facts as he knows them, and wasn't really trying to create a parallel to his star status in terms of his relationship with Sonny. They did act on their attraction quickly, but I don't think Paul's celebrity fueled that, nor did he mean to make Sonny feel that it did. I did think at the time that it happened, and now that Paul has mentioned his 'star status' again, that Will WAS a bit star-struck. Aside from the fact that he'd never had attention like that from an attractive man besides Sonny himself. Will was acting like a goofy teenager during the whole 'interview' process.

Nicole...can we TALK????

Maybe using the word gold digger isn't right. Starstruck is more correct. It makes sense someone like Paul would get jaded about anyone showing interest in him and assume is because of his stardom.

I also don't find Paul's questions under the circumstances, all that conniving. He finds himself in both a refreshing new situation in coming out, and in a really uncomfortable situation due to Will's hiding his married status and the fact that that marriage was to someone he loved deeply. I'll be surprised and very disappointed if the writers ultimately make Paul the fall guy in all of this.

Loved Dan's slamming the door in Nicole's face... and her indignant reaction, LOL! EVERYONE needs to "call first!"

Line of the day, Theresa to Eve: " Why are you such a drag... more than usual."

Theresa's phone could still have her message to Brady (that Mel deleted) on it.

More screen time for Brenda, as well as T, please.

It looks like William will finally blow the whistle on the "SOB's" biological father; he looked pretty ticked!

Yes, I think Paul has been trying to explain that he was treated like such a huge rock star, he really fell into the assumption that, no matter who the person was, any attention they paid to him, Paul, was because of his fame, not because of him personally. And he admits that he turns on the charm, flirts with everyone, male or female.
And, in my opinion, I saw that. The nurses at the hospital, Theresa, and yes, Will, too.
Shame on Derrick if he sold his "story" to the press.

Ooohhhh boy....so Paul thinks Sonny just wanted him for his fame/money. Yeesh....I guess I can kinda buy Paul's assumption there given his explanation and experience. The one thing that this tells me is that both Will and Paul have some self-esteem issues and perhaps Sonny needs to just run away from both of them as far as he can get.

Speaking of self-esteem issues, Nicole, can you please find your brain? I would much rather have seen her spending the episode chatting with Brady than barging in on Dr. Jerk and Miss Prissypants. Ugh....Wake me when this nonsense is over!

I second everything you say! Paul is pathetic, never knew what (we're to believe) he had with Sonny, Will is an idiot. Sonny deserves better than both of them. As for Nicole, I'd rather see her talking to herself in public than spending another second grovelling after Dr Scruff.

Troy, I'm with you on the sitter issue. At least when John/Roman/Marlena had the nanny, they had the money to pay her, LOL.

Where is Rafe?

It seems like Melanie missed her cue to drop the glass. Really crappy directing again today, of course with the horse manure writing...LOL.

Back