Days of Our Lives - Fri., Mar. 28, 2014

Aiden is correct about texting and walking. I see too many
people in stores walking with their heads down. Even using carts.
Why can't people admit they are addicted to their phones?

I enjoyed Aiden and Kayla because we saw Kayla :)

So Liam has a key to Daniel's apartment and we know by
his daydreams he wants Daniel out of Jen's life. So will Liam,
pharmaceutical rep, plant drugs in Daniel's apartment?

I enjoyed Will and Sonny with their dads and later on the
phones with their moms.

Kayla looked fabulous today as she has in all of her scenes lately. I did enjoy the scene with her and Aiden and I did see chemistry but I think he has more chemistry with Hope. Still I think we will see him probably date Kayla for a while as Hope begins to get jealous. Maybe we will get a Joey Johnson sighting or 2 as well.

I also wondered why Nicole didn't just toss the bag in the trash can. Funny how we've never seen that trash can before.

I do not want Jennifer with Eric--she was already dating Jack while he was still a little kid. And I'd like to see Eric have kids of his own. I still think the ultimate goal of this Liam story is to get Jennifer and Daniel married. But that will be way down the line. I wonder what Liam is going to do about Nicole.

I enjoyed Will and Lucas talking about how self-centered Kate is.

Welcome back Justin! :)

Eeee Gads, Liam observing Nicole ditching the shredded paper in the trash, to what ends? And Theresa giving the key to Daniels apartment to that slime wad Liam? I can see the handwriting on the wall, set up Daniel to make him look bad in Jenn's eyes, here we go again, over and over again.

I see Liam affecting many Salem lives, like a domino effect, lol. Nicole, don't you know by now that talking out loud to yourself, especially in a public place, is not a good idea??

Back