Days of Our Lives - Fri., Mar. 3, 2017

While I applaud Days for it's PSA on reading to your children scenes, and I really love Chad's interaction with Ari.........I have had more than enough of Gabi getting in Chad's face, claiming to others it is nothing, over, etc. while she is just ALWAYS there. Nothing jibes for me with Chad/Abby being so loving, great home life, and then Gabi showing up constantly, always getting in there.
I don't see anything that shows Gabi's much repeated "I won't interfere with Chad and Abby's marriage - I want them to be happy."..really? Right!

Were Arianna and Chad really that close? So stupid how they keep trying to make Chad and Gabi really be something. They had just decided to maybe start things up. They are not a great love even though they both keep saying I love you.

Hate Rafe and Hope canoodling at work and their holier than thou attitude. Rafe acting like what did I do? "Yeah, sure, i went and carried what I thought was the dead body of Stefano after Hope shot him in cold blood, to a warehouse that was set for demolition. But really, any good cop would do that wouldn't they?" Hope being all shocked she's on desk duty. Like she's too good for it . I am surprised Roman is retiring. What IS he going to do? But Raines in there should be good story.

What exactly was Andre suggesting to Abigail? That she knock off Gabi?

Forgot to mention, I thought it was comical that Hope told Abby her family got her through everything over the past year and half. Does she even know Shawn got divorced and reconciled with Belle? Was she there for Jennifer during her addiction? Was she at her nephew/stepbrother's funeral? Does she know her daughter and granddaughter have been battling each other? Does she know her Aunt Maggie was hurt for a while? I guess family to her is one sided. Please.

Back