Days of Our Lives - Fri. May 13, 2016

They got married at night; courthouses close around 4:00 Monday-Friday. I doubt their marriage license was filed at the courthouse. But in the magical land of Salem, they are probably legally married.

Meanwhile, he told Hope he was drugged, kidnapped and switched with the FakeAiden after their engagement (which was obviously a lie). Yet Hope said something about maybe being still married to him. Using Aiden's own lie, Hope should think they are not married, since (she thinks) FakeAiden participated in the marriage ceremony.

I wonder what the patches on the HazMat suits were before being clumsily covered over with the pieces of gray fabric?

Probably the brand of the suit. I'm sure they weren't a paying sponsor! LOL... and it's not wonder everybody's getting a fever. Those things are hot!

8_ChemProtect_1250x290_1100x328

I thought this episode was kind of boring for a Friday. Wish I had taken my daily Days nap (nap in which I fall asleep while watching Days) instead. This week had a couple of good episodes. Hopefully Monday picks up again.

Thank you, Poirot. I was hoping I missed something while watching the show. I was bored with the whole thing today.
My thoughts exactly. I watched live and when it was over, I'd have been hard pressed to say a single thing about the show, other than that André was on it, and the poultice thing.
Could Chase also be an imposter?
I so much hope this is the case. André had plenty of time to do this when Chase came to him for advise.

I am still liking Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden) being back. I cannot believe that they ran DNA against Chase and dug up the guy they thought was Aiden. That never happens. Especially with no one tampering with the DNA results. Is this Salem? :rotfl:

I was really hoping when Hope said I have to get out of here and Rafe said I'll come with you that she was going to say no, I need to be alone.

And does Mama Hernandez have the cure for this outbreak?

I wondered that, too. Would be interesting if the real Chase was stashed away somewhere, the real Aiden was dead and this is a fake Aiden, with a fake Chase sitting in jail for raping Ciara.
If this is what happened, it's Stefano's most convoluted impersonation plot ever, meaning that the Phoenix was still the master of evil right to the end.
At least Hope mentioned the DiMeras frequently pulling the "evil twin" plot and brought up the Rafe and FakeRafe.
What was said was, "evil twins are a DiMera specialty." That said, amidst the all the dullness, gloom, doom, and rampant disease, there was one bright spot in the episode -- Peter Rabbit was saved from the trash basket!

71gtOruhaoS._SY355_.jpg

I'm saved, I'm saved!

Did Abby keep Peter rabbit? I was hoping Chad would get it so he could
it back to Thomas.

Sad to see Chad cry today and very bad to see Ciara comfort him.

I guess Chad can't have any females be kind to him. I don't see the writers putting these 2 together. Chad loves Abby so much. I can't see him hurt her. He just needs a friend and a babysitter/nanny to help out.

I am glad she was there to comfort him & not have him all alone in his misery. But then again, I can be there!! LOL

Thanks for the summary. I didn't think the show was too bad. Wasn't that good, though. The Mama Hernandez poultice thing, as someone else mentioned, was too long.

I'm surprised Hope mentioned FakeRafe. I thought the writers would try and forget that one, as they've done with the relations between Shawn-D/Claire and Hope. I do think the cliffhanger with Aiden and Andre was OK, but I wish he would've spoken to Chase earlier.

Back