Days of Our Lives - Fri., May 15, 2015

I'm a bit of a name nerd and the most reliable site for meanings is behindthename.com and they say its a derivative of an old English surname with no other meaning.

On the topic of Ben's name on Abby's phone...once I watched the episode it made sense. The message still came in from 'Ben' on her phone. But his text to her was signed by Ben Weston. I don't even remember what the text was but he signed it his full new name. But you could see at the top of the phone that her contact just said Ben. Now it made sense.

Theresa and the baby name...oh puhleez! Like she would EVER name the baby Melanie. She is playing Brady like a fiddle!

Serena's dress....damn, that thing was tight. Actually on Thursday's show when she was walking to the door to leave, you could clearly see her behind through her dress. Sorry, not sure if I can even type that on the site but not sure how else to say it. :) She is a beautiful woman with a rocking body but does she own any dress that isn't skin tight?

edited to rephrase comment - JS

Yeah, I don't know how Serena can be comfortable in that. I would feel too much breeze, but then again I'm a dude. But it brings in more straight male audiences I guess, I know my older brother who is straight would watch Days solely for Krista Allen who played Billie at the time. LOL.

Back on Topic.

I think Ben changing over to Weston is foreshadowing his new found relationship with Daddy Clyde and is reformed in his eyes can't do no wrong. I think a darker Ben is about to arise once Ben finds out Abby has been kissing up on Chad. Seems perfect for the DiMera/Weston feud especially when Chad finds out Clyde killed EJ.

Back