Days of Our Lives - Fri., May 8, 2015

Please do not let it be a problem/conflict if Theresa wants to rename the child. Her baby, her choice or at least a name decided on in agreement of both parents. Not a name forced on her because her baby's daddy is still hung up on the chick who ripped the baby from poor Theresa's womb.

I agree the issue of the baby's name is the one time where it could be said that Theresa is rri *funny I seem to be having some kind of keyboard malfunction*. Anyway as I was saying this time Theresa is rriii (darn it). Well let's just say this time Theresa is not wrong how's that? :)

...I actually liked the Jen/Brady scene but thought it was funny they couldn't show flashbacks because Jen was played by Stephanie Cameron then....

Actually she was played by Melissa Reeves for the majority of their friendship and the pizza parties. It was just the short-haired Melissa Reeves (Jen), lol. Here's a clip of their first "pizza party," which became a recurring thing. One of my favourites because the friendship wasn't forced just to cause later friction.

Sounds like an episode I'll just skip to a few parts of. Really frustrated that John/Marlena are being kept in separate orbits, and that all-over Jonas stink of course!!

Dr Williams? A relative of Doug's, perhaps?? LOL

No, I do not think he is any relation whatsoever. He really is only seen briefly. heck, the name could have been Dr. Williamson.

Back