Days of Our Lives - Fri., Nov. 17, 2017

So the show basically has 2 stories right now: Will and the shooting. Apparently we are not supposed to see both on the same day. Where are the rest of the B and C stories to balance this out?

And so far I've only seen Kate and Rafe involved in both stories. Why couldn't Marlena check on Abe and Claire before going back to Memphis? It's bad enough to have only 2 stories but when you isolate characters within them, it makes things worse.

Sami was 16 when she had Will. We've seen a lot of May/December couples on this show so it really shouldn't be an issue in this case. Though normally I would take issue with this type of thing if they were at different points in life.

Will and Susan are funny together.

Just a few belated comments about Friday's episode.

Kudos to John for giving the distraught Paul some good advice. He could also have added that Big Boy Sonny isn't good enough for him.

So Susan still has a lock of EJ's hair and a tooth. Imagine the evil spells that Salem witches could cast if they got hold of these.

Sami and Marlena have gotten past the infamous tabletop affair? Marlena should now urge Sami to give up the fantasy that John Black ruined her life. (She's done a very good job of that all by herself.)

Regarding Will's memory, perhaps somebody should tell him that in his life as Will, he once shot the man who Susan claimed he is right off a church altar.

Susan Banks gave Sami the dirtiest look imaginable. If looks could kill, it would have been the end of the Salem screecher.

Sami and Marlena have gotten past the infamous tabletop affair? Marlena should now urge Sami to give up the fantasy that John Black ruined her life. (She's done a very good job of that all by herself.)
I loved when Sami said she was "disillusioned" with Marlena after the Titan tabletop tryst. Disillusioned?? That's like saying Kate is just a little bit loose with her "charms", or Brady likes an occasional cocktail before dinner. For the past 20+ years, Sami couldn't mention seeing Marlena and John having sex without adding how they ruined her life.

LOL, Sami was trying her best to be as "polite" as possible, without insulting her mother.

Actually, I always thought it was payback time for her when Will caught her having sex with EJ.

You know, there has to be a lot of things that Susan does not know about, things EJ said, did, etc. Guess that is why she made sure Will never heard radio, saw TV, read a newspaper, etc. Although not sure EJ's local doings would make the Memphis news or local paper there.

Will is behaving like a bewildered child, yet he is old enough to be working as a bartender. How can he be completely oblivious to the use of electronics, etc.? Makes little sense. How is he paid? Does he do banking? Does he go anywhere other than to the bar and back home??

And....is there a bar anywhere that doesn't have a TV? And if not on, or it doesn't, customers are always jabbering about something or other in the news.

Then again, in the bar, Will always seemed oblivious to anything going on, no matter what. That is why I thought perhaps he was deaf.

His behavior, and lack of basic "personality," portray him as somewhat zombie-like or in a type of fog. I wonder what happened to him?

I loved when Sami said she was "disillusioned" with Marlena after the Titan tabletop tryst. Disillusioned?? That's like saying Kate is just a little bit loose with her "charms", or Brady likes an occasional cocktail before dinner. For the past 20+ years, Sami couldn't mention seeing Marlena and John having sex without adding how they ruined her life.

It's a good thing Marlena called her out on it right after she said she was disillusioned

Back