Days of Our Lives - Fri. Nov. 18 , 2016

Thanks for the summary. Boy, is today a strange (in a good way) episode...I wasn't invested in any of the storylines, and yet for some reason this one really tugged at the heartstrings. I can't stand Theresa, although she's been much more enjoyable the past year or so, and never cared for her pairing with the much-older Brady. And yet today was so moving, especially with how soft even Victor became, that I couldn't help but feel for her and her family.

I also don't like Lucas and Adrienne as a pairing, but for some reason (maybe because of how unfortunate Lucas has been with love) I really didn't like Justin interrupting the wedding, or even Sonny trying to encourage him.

Still don't think Jade is telling the truth about the baby.

Why was Adrienne in a white gown with a veil? No one I know being married more than once would wear what she had on.
No one follows the old rule of only white when you're a virgin, or only a white gown and veil for a first wedding anymore. The white gown and veil are no longer a symbolic thing in weddings. It is all about "fashion". I've been to plenty of second, third or even fourth weddings where the bride walked down the aisle in a formal white gown and veil. I've also been to weddings where the very pregnant bride waddled down the aisle in a white gown and veil.

Back