Days of Our Lives - Fri., Nov. 20, 2015

I'm not at all happy with the pacing of this storyline or how it was managed, but the acting has really been superb and it's been really emotional. I totally wasn't expecting Bo to die until maybe just before Thanksgiving, so this was even more surprising. It also reminded me of Lexie's tragic death three years ago---it was handled in a similar manner. I hope that we can all move on from the doom & gloom next year into more happy, romantic, mysterious storylines.

Wonderful flashbacks. What really struck me is how much talent young Kristan Alfonso (Hope) had. Days really struck gold there.

Cool flashbacks to way before I began watching Days. The couple's acting has noticeably improved. And, I like Bo's short hair. The final scenes were very sad, but well done.

Is there any chance that Bo's death is not yet certain, that he simply lost consciousness? Will he be revived at the hospital? The reason I ask this is based on Steve's statements to Kayla and Bo that he is "a fighter," who will not give up. Or, are his remarks intended as simply a way to make the story even sadder for us? I would like to see Bo stick around for a while longer, and then mysteriously disappear, only to return someday.

Back