Days of Our Lives - Fri., Nov. 6, 2015

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Friday, November 6, 2015

Hold on to your seats folks, unexpected things today. Replay of Bo & Steve arriving at the empty Martin house, greeting Caroline, who tells Bo she failed and Hope married Aiden Jennings. Bo about has a fit, asks where everyone is, she doesn't know, Steve goes outside to check around, returns, deserted. Caroline figures Hope & Aiden went "home", Bo has another fit, Steve calms him down. Bo is weak, nearly passed out before Steve returned, but urges Steve to go see Kayla right now, he doesn't want her learning he was back in town and did not go to see her. Family first. Steve leaves, Bo goes outside, tries unsuccessfully to start that motorcycle, so takes off on foot. In the park, he is panting heavily, then falls to the ground, unconscious.

Theresa & Brady have returned home, she is gushing over the lovely time they had, the dancing, and especially the kiss at midnight. Brady is trying to make light of it, she pushes. Victor & Maggie arrive, outside he is bemoaning that what happened to Caroline is all his fault, making her take that new drug. They walk in, Theresa is trying to come on to Brady, Victor starts in on her, really giving her a hard time. Maggie tries to stop him, no use, Brady steps forward, tries to shut Victor up, but he is on a roll. Theresa goes upstairs, but hears Brady telling his grandfather that he needs to treat the mother of his son with more respect. He leaves the room, Victor gets a text from Kayla, about Steve bringing Bo back, Caroline is at the Martin house. They leave.

Steve arrives at the hospital, surprising Kayla, tells her all about the trip, bringing Bo back, and that he had been through a rough time. He figures now they should go see Caroline, but Kayla first tells him about Joey being brought in, having passed out, evidently having taken drugs of some kind. She is having tests run. They go in to see Joey, who swears he did not take any drugs. Steve assures him he believes him, (Kayla obviously does not). She gets the test results, several different drugs are in his system. Joey protests, Steve believes, Kayla takes Steve into the hall, claiming that Joey has been troubled & angry, this is typical teen behavior. Steve wants to know what drugs, she mentions one, says there were several. But Steve figures someone spiked Joey's soda, and he wants to know with what exactly. A nurse comes, gives Steve a note left on the desk for him. He is puzzled, no one knows he is there, who would leave a note? (and yes, we all say the same as Kayla, OPEN IT). A cryptic message....You thought you were rid of me, didn't you?

John & Marlena are in the park, admiring the stars, decide to go home. Marlena is uncomfortable, feels someone is watching. They go walking away, to a place where John can catch the guy, who is an ISA agent that John knows. The man claims that certain people are upset John refused the assignment, but John notes he doesn't like the last minute assignments. The guy leaves, John takes Marlena home, (it looks like someone still watching. They change clothes, she is still uncomfortable about being followed. He says not to worry.

Hope dozes off on the bed while waiting for Aiden to return. She dreams Bo came, chastizing her for not trusting in their love. She argues he abandoned her, kept saying he was coming home, then didn't. He reminds her she said their love would be forever, then leaves. Hope wake up abruptly.

Victor & Maggie arrive at the Martin house, Victor apologizing to Caroline for not believing her. Yes, Bo is back, he is o.k. Victor is embracing her, Maggie looking rather uncomfortable, as she looks on.

Theresa has changed clothes, comes downstairs, puts her dress on the sofa to take a pic tomorrow. Brady comes in, talking on phone to a client. He hangs up, she thanks him for sticking up for her. He says something about victor being unable to see change, so cue Theresa to move in close, telling Brady she loves him so much. He gets mad, pulls away, says she always does that. She retorts that when she lies he gets mad, when she speaks the truth he gets mad. She cannot win. She goes upstairs. Brady sits on the sofa, touches the dress, and next is in her room, she is in bed, pulling down the straps from her gown. He rips off his shirt, undoes his pants, tells her this is all wrong, but climbs in bed, and....nature takes it's course.

Andre' gets a call (at DiMansion), tells the person, so she is back. continue to keep an eye on her, I will deal with this in my own time.

John & Marlena decide they know the perfect way to end the evening. They kiss, he goes to lock the door, and in bursts Sami, all excited over what she learned, the info she learned from EJ.

Downstairs, Aiden is torn, he has pulled out all the clothes, the tie, sits, contemplates, gets dressed in the black things, thinks some more, takes off the hood, he cannot do it. He is wracked, remembers the things Hope said about loving him so much. Upstairs, Hope is calling to him, wondering where he is so long. She comes downstairs (Sheesh, can't she put on a light?) Aiden hides behind a wall, she goes onto the porch, doesn't see him, comes back in, runs upstairs. Now she is smiling, holding up her wedding dress, putting it on a dummy. She sits on the bed, admiring it, and suddenly there is a tie around her neck, she is being strangled. Hope fights back. This is all hard to see in the dark, but she is screaming, grunting, but so is Aiden. She has turned the tables, is hitting him, stabs him with a scissors or letter opener, his hood gets pulled off, she is shocked, screams and runs downstairs. He follows, she is trying to get something from a drawer that won't open. He is there, she is throwing things (vases, decorative items) running around the living room. Then Aiden is on her, tightening the tie around her neck, she is gasping, falling to the floor. He stops. The door bursts open, and there is Bo.

If anyone happens to run across a video clip of the show, perhaps you could post it here. I know anything on you tube gets pulled pretty quick, but there just might be, seeing as one cannot get the NBC one to post anywhere else.

Aiden Jennings has to be the worst pawn Stefano has ever recruited. Psycho Ben would be shaking his head over the shyster lawyer's inept efforts to replicate the necktie killings. That said, he did show surprising resilience for a man who apparently suffered a deep stab wound from a scissors. Over at the K-mansion, Victor was at his best (worst), heaping a huge pile of abuse on poor Jeannie T. In the past, Chloe and Nicole have had to suffer only single one-liners, but grouchy Victor was really laying into Tater Tot's mommy. Equally merciless was Kayla who was unable to entertain even a shadow of doubt about her feckless son. Who knows, maybe little Joey was a victim of the same drug used on Chad. Over at the Town Square, it was another low point in the long and inglorious history of the ISA -- some loser employee taking it upon himself to harass John. Finally, congrats to Bo who overcame all sorts of idiotic obstacles to arrive at the Brady house in what seems like the nick of time. Even Superman, Batman, and Spiderman couldn't have made a more timely entrance.

LIL0..........so did I. Honestly thought it was a daydream by Theresa. ???

And thank you to leebee. I could not find any, so this is so really kind of you. Hope those who did not get to see it, will enjoy. :)

If you rely on YouTube then I suggest joining the all the Days of Our Lives Facbook group because someone will post a link each day to an upload. Note, I'm not affiliated with the group admin in any way and am not advertising it - just saying that's where I get my info.

I have to say this was a disturbing episode to watch. I almost didn't want to and it ended up being the nighmare I was afraid it would be. Not only did Aiden try to kill Hope but she knows it! She knows the man she loves and just, and literally just, married tried to kill her! Aiden did seem to recover pretty quickly from getting a pretty good pair of scissors stabbed all the way into his chest.

But then the worst is Bo busts in just in the nick of time. I'm sure he will give her CPR and save her life. I hate this story. Really hate it. I read spoilers so I knew it was all coming but still I hoped. Aiden got my hopes up when he said "I can't do this. This is not me" and heads to the door. Commercial break. Then he's putting the mask back on and heading up to kill Hope! What happened to "I can't do this"!? I would have much rather just had a good old fashioned love triangle and Hope has to decide who she wants. I like Daniel Cosgrove (Aiden), I liked Aiden, I liked Aiden and Hope. :cry: Will Hope ever know the reasons behind why Aiden tried to kill her. Just a sad disturbing story and poor Hope. This is a lot to deal with.

Kayla is driving me crazy. Does she believe anyone? I mean Caroline, I can kind of see, but I do not like how she absolutely does not believe Joey. He was very insistent that he didn't take anything and I think you know when your kid is lying.

Brady and Theresa. I don't know. They are trying to redeem her. I won't be surprised if it is a Theresa dream though.

Back