Days of Our Lives - Fri., Nov. 6, 2015

A great episode today. I loved all the cliffhangers with each story.

I'm glad Bo and Steve finally got to their loved ones. I hope one of them
will remember about Pete the pilot.

Steve gets back to find Joey is in hospital. Then he gets a mysterious note.

Bo is so angry. I can't believe how he treated Caroline. I wonder if that
medicine is still making act like the Hulk.

Will John get in trouble with the ISA for not taking the assignment?

Maggie was very upset with Victor the way he was comforting Caroline.

Someone needs to teach Brady about cold showers :)

Interesting to see Hope's dream about Bo.

I don't think Aiden planned his killing of Hope very well. Did he forgot
she's a cop? Did he forgot she has a gun? I'm surprised he was
still
standing after being stabbed in the throat.

Did Bo arrive in time to Save the Day superhero.gif

Welcome to the board, tennisdocc

Bo stumbling around Salem for most of the episode after basically yelling at Caroline was ridiculous. It took 90% of the episode for him to make it to Hope's, but he made it to Salem from Kansas in am episode's time despite bike problems and that stint in jail?

I think Victor believing Caroline was to add tension to his relationship with Maggie. I've been getting a jealousy-vibe; not even so much jealousy as Maggie just feeling left out. She's trying so hard to be a good friend to Caroline, but especially coming on the heels of that spat with Victor over Theresa, it's getting to be too much for her.

And Sami... Ughhh.

Brady actually gave into his passion? I am surprised, he was so adamant in his dislike for her. I hope she does really change, at least into a somewhat decent human being.

Brady has got to be the most idiotic character in the history of Salem. Yep, even more brainless than Austin was during his last stay in Salem. I do not care for Theresa or Brady, seriously. They can leave. Oh, and Brady saying "she's changed" reminded me of Sami when she spoke about her smoochy-moochy EJ. Where is Roman with a "what da hell, Brady" ?

Speaking of Sami : there she was, at the end, ruining what was otherwise a great episode. Of course, one has to forget the nonsense of Bo taking so long to arrive at Hope's house. But now that Aiden has been officially ruined, I say : Get him, Bo !

Oh, and Brady saying "she's changed" reminded me of Sami when she spoke about her smoochy-moochy EJ.
Me too. And the thought made me throw up in my mouth a little.
Best thing about today's episode, in my opinion, was John & Marlena all over it. Sami - LEAVE.

I would have liked to see Hope actually kill Aiden. That is, I would REALLY have liked this dumb story not to have happened, but since it did, I wanted to see Hope as the hero. Bo is unnecessary.

Maggie supporting Jeannie T and Vic ignoring her - not sure how to feel about this. But Jeannie T can leave, take Tater with her, and Brady can follow, as far as I care. Maybe she could go to design school somewhere.

Finally - Kayla was incredibly vague about the drug screen. Seriously - she's a doctor and she doesn't notice an odd combination? Wouldn't she recognise whether it was a common drug or a prescription drug? Etc. I can give her a pass for an episode since her MOM and her SON were both hospitalised and she's apparently the only working doctor, LOL.

I think the writers are going for a legit turnaround with Theresa though, which is what makes me not mind it so much. With Sami/EJ, you knew nothing about EJ had changed. Theresa's done some underhanded, stupid and sneaky crap, but since the new writers took over and Basic Black came into play, I see a different Theresa. And I also like that Brady has been so resistant, because he knows he has an addictive personality and also because she's been nothing but bad for so long.

Just watched the show. I really don't like the whole Aiden wanting to kill Hope story, but like Jason posted, I wish Hope was the hero. I do not like how she is portrayed as a dummy and all the "I told you sos" from Caroline! I don't dislike Bo, but I was over all his yelling as well. He was upset they were in "their" house, hey didn't Carly spend time there, too?

I did like the use of Hope's house during the struggle. Scary!

I think Theresa is totally dreaming!!!

Kerry, I agree with you 100% Bo is a hypocrite, yelling about Hope and her new husband at HIS house! When he moved Carly in, Hope was still in Salem. She only wanted to protect her daughter from the aftermath of the trauma of being kidnapped! So she moved out of their house. She did not drop off the planet for years.:angry: Okay rant over.

I did like the show overall. Even Brady and Theresa.

I love Theresa as a villain, but I can like her if she changes, too. It is not impossible for a beautiful baby and her infatuation with that baby's father to make her a better person. I recall her lashing out at Brady, then crying her eyes out after he'd leave, as if her nastiness and selfish ways were a wall to keep people out.

Now she is being treated better by Brady, even the Hortons, and it is giving her confidence and motivation. I think if she wasn't truly genuine, she would rather eat dirt than do anything for Jen or her family, even going a moment in their presence without saying one hateful thing is a biiig change for Theresa.

Me too.

I would have liked to see Hope actually kill Aiden. That is, I would REALLY have liked this dumb story not to have happened, but since it did, I wanted to see Hope as the hero. Bo is unnecessary.
I could not agree with you more about wishing this dumb story never happened. Hate how now they are acting like "oh it's always Bo and Hope, they are connected". Umm no. Was Bo and Carly, that's when I started watching, and it was Bo and Billie.

I believe poor Hope has never been married to anyone but Bo. She found happiness with Aiden and the new writers ruined all that. Like I said, I wasn't watching the Bo /Hope heydays, so I am not committed to them. Just really hate this story and where it's going.

Don't want Hope to be portrayed as the poor fool that needed to be rescued. I am hoping that when all is said and done and they know who the real necktie killer is that Hope will find out why Aiden did what he did. Not that she can forgive him but just so she knows their entire relationship was not a lie.

Egads! I was so creeped out with the Hope/Aiden scenes! Well done! Can't wait till Monday! I'm sorry, but I'm on team Theresa/Brady. Since she has had this baby, her whole demeanor has done a 180. Maybe it's the love of her child that's whipped her into shape, and the possibility of having an actual family. I love the new her.

But while she may have cooled it because of where she is living, she has not changed at all. She is still scheming, manipulative, sneaky. She just loves appearing "pooor me" in front of Brady. Sure, she is not so much the party girl as she was, but she doesn't spend much time with Tate either. The front she is putting on is to impress Brady, not that she herself has changed much.

If she really wants Brady, then get her own place, tend to her son, her job, and have Brady wonder about her. as the saying goes, Absence makes the heart grow fonder .

Human nature and typical male behavior. Theresa flashes the bait, Brady jumps on the hook. I really, really hope Theresa is fantasizing/dreaming.

Brady is falling for her, but he needs to be cautious and remember how devious and manipulative she can be. He should realize she can't have totally changed that quickly. Think with the right body part, Brady.

Have to say I think Brady needs therapy. First he has sex with, then plans to marry the woman who nearly killed the woman who raised him, and whom his father was about to marry. He did not care how inappropriate it was. Now, if this is not a dream, he is about to bed the woman who tried to kill his father, blame it on Brady himself, had gotten him drugs, alcohol & sex whenever, and got him drunk enough & high enough, to drag him to Vegas & get him to marry her.

It is no wonder Victor doesn't think much of her or trust her. Too bad Brady doesn't have some of his grandfather's smarts.

Brady seems to see the good in misfits and has a lot of hope and faith that people can change. I believe Kristen truly loved him but there was no hope for her, just too much evil for even an inkling of lasting good.

Theresa, on the other hand, if she truly loves and wants to win Brady's heart, could have a chance if she is just patient, doesn't push, abandons all the underhanded scheming, stays away from nutso Anne and plays it straight from here on out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the summary! Good show!!

Bo is such a hypocrite---can't stand him anymore. I also wish that Hope would've put it together herself so that she wouldn't have needed saving. I'm disgusted by how Aiden was written right now, but if they're gonna make him bad, I agree with Jason on how it should've been handled.

Theresa & Brady making love? :sick::sick:

Kayla is annoying me. And I'm wondering if they're gonna try and make Maggie overtly jealous of her husband comforting Caroline.

Why didn't they show anything with Abigail and Ben? Would much rather have seen that instead of Sami's silly return and focus on "the father of two of my children" instead of mourning the death of her son.

I do like the Marlena & John scenes. Will the ISA people get angry at him for rejecting the mission?

Last edited by a moderator:
Best show of the week, by far (thought the whole 200th birthday celebration was a letdown). Glad they mentioned Aunt Marie, wish the actress came on for the week.

So I guess Chad will be released since they will think Aiden was the killer, even though Abby knows it's Ben. Hmmmmm

Theresa's done some underhanded, stupid and sneaky crap, but since the new writers took over and Basic Black came into play, I see a different Theresa. And I also like that Brady has been so resistant, because he knows he has an addictive personality and also because she's been nothing but bad for so long.
I agree. If Jeannie T could only drop the scheming-for-Brady junk, I'd actually root for her!

Forgot to Mention: It appeared that when Hope was talking to Bo, that was a body double. Cheesy.

Back