Days of Our Lives - Fri., Nov. 6, 2015

But while she may have cooled it because of where she is living, she has not changed at all. She is still scheming, manipulative, sneaky. She just loves appearing "pooor me" in front of Brady. Sure, she is not so much the party girl as she was, but she doesn't spend much time with Tate either. The front she is putting on is to impress Brady, not that she herself has changed much.

If she really wants Brady, then get her own place, tend to her son, her job, and have Brady wonder about her. as the saying goes, Absence makes the heart grow fonder .
I totally agree - this is all a fake. I even think the comment Kate made about the stealing of designs was true. Talent? I doubt it. I don't think she had any business wearing that teddy in the living area of a house where she is still a guest. Talk about manipulation/seduction. I certainly hope this scene in the bed was a dream.

I also agree that if she was really making a personality change she would go for being independent and move out of the K-mansion, spending at least a small amount of time with the child she professes to love so much. I couldn't stand to be away from my children as much as she is. Change? I don't think so!

Back