Days of Our Lives - Fri., Oct. 10, 2014

I felt no emotion for EJ/Sami, although I think both actors did a fine job.

Rafe & Roman acted appropriately given that they both despised EJ but care about Samantha.

cryin4days, if your theory turns out to be correct, I will be unhappy, because several scenes in today's episodes were just to trick viewers.

I'm expecting some terrific scenes when the children are told.

"Let me speak to my son rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrright now." Yeesh Stefano. Come out of your bottle if you want to talk to your son. And I don't feel bad for him, either, his character has way overstayed his welcome In My Opinion. I thought Sami's reaction and Alison Sweeney's acting were perfect in these scenes.

What is this, Abe's 38th appearance this year? Enjoyed seeing him.

I hope EJ is really dead and that Clyde and Miguel get away with it. They did the world (of Salem) a favour. (One question though: Was Sami trying to hear Junior's heartbeat because she is delusional/grief-stricken, or because of some dumb plan? Thoughts & Opinions...?)

What an episode. so much stuff going on. I laughed, I cried.

Abby told Ben they had to take things slow. they started kissing and she
called herself a hypocrite. that was funny

I'm glad we saw the kids at their party. We found out Ciara cheats when she
plays games. I thought it was interesting when Sydney spilled her drink Will
cleaned it up, then we went back to Sami and EJ where Sami was trying to stop the bleeding.

Sami kept telling EJ stop bleeding. Funny and sad at the same time. Then she told Rafe
to call the hospital because she wanted Daniel Jonas to know.

I felt sorry for Sami because this is what probably happens to people when they
loose someone. There is something that prevents them to see what happened. They
can't let the person go.

(One question though: Was Sami trying to hear Junior's heartbeat because she is delusional/grief-stricken, or because of some dumb plan? Thoughts & Opinions...?)

This was one of the many scenes where Sami was alone with EJ. You'd think if she were in on something, that scene would have taken place in front of the cops.

As Katmouse said, we found out that Ciara cheats. It was funny when the kids and Will and Sonny were playing a board game, and Johnny accused Allie of cheating. She said she did not. The guys made Johnny apologize. Then Allie said, "You know who really cheats?" All the kids chimed in at once, "Ciara!" Lol...seems like Ciara is gaining a reputation for being a bad girl.

Thanks for the summary. For some reason, I think he really is dead. I could be wrong, but the whole "he faked his death" thing so far is just a rumor. I'll believe it when I see it. As for the acting, it was good overall but there were some parts that were definitely over-acted (Sami's 'I love you' a million times).

I don't feel sympathetic for Sami or EJ at all. They are just horrible people, and I think EJ deserved to die after everything he has done.

The rest of the show was just filler, but I have to admit that it was nice seeing Abe and Jordan-Chad are growing on me a bit.

I never liked EJ, but I cried at the end of today's episode. The emotions coming from Alison Sweeney (Sami) got to me at the end of the episode. It seemed like it finally got to her there at the end that he was dead.

I actually don't think Stefano was in on any plans, whether a planned fake death, or an actual killing. He was in too much shock in that scene where he was crying for his son at the end of the episode.

I loved seeing all of Sami's kids together, but where was Arianna? That apartment is not that big, and with the other kids running around, you would have thought it would have woke her up if she was sleeping in the next room.

I didn't read the summary prior to watching because I saw Poirot's post before the summary was added and wanted to be surprised.

I didn't cry. I felt sorry for Sami, but her telling the EMTs repeatedly to "MAKE THE BLOOD STOP COMING OUT" had me stifling a giggle. Overall, good scenes, but I am just not invested in this couple in the least. EJ telling Sami that everything was worth it was a nice touch, I guess.

However, my heart did break a little for Stefano. For one, his son is gone... And he had to hear about it in a very puzzling manner from Sami. That scene with him crying made me feel so bad. And Sami, when she realized EJ's heart wasn't beating, I felt bad then too. A little.

Sydney spilling her punch leading into the scene where we saw Sami trying to stop the bleeding was neat.

I liked the spilling the punch scene as well. There were quite a few well placed and artistic shots (not including the one that went into EJ! :rotfl:) in this episode, which was nice to see for a change. It would be nice if that kind of effort was regularly put into the show because it definitely makes a difference.

During some of the scenes with Sami sobbing over EJ, I couldn't help but think, "Are they trying to get her an Emmy?" Oops..

This was one of the many scenes where Sami was alone with EJ. You'd think if she were in on something, that scene would have taken place in front of the cops.

This ! :clap: Agree 100 %. EJ has to be dead because of this. If he isn't... then it's bad writing. Again ! :rolleyes: So to me, EJ is dead because Sami was alone with him and there was no heartbeat.

And... I was not sad. Sorry. Sami and EJ, in my opinion, are both horrible, so I'm not going to cry over them. This was only a fitting end to a despicable character. And I felt nothing for Stefano either. He had just told EJ he was going to destroy him and that EJ was dead to him. So... Nope, no sympathy from me.

And if Clyde really did off EJ, then watch out for this new villain. It just might get interesting...

She was trying to hear his heartbeat because that was her thing, remember her letter she wrote him? She said she couldn't sleep without hearing his heartbeat under her ear.

Guess she'll have to wrap a wind-up alarm clock in a towel and put it under her pillow, like you do with a new puppy (to remind the puppy of its mother's heartbeat). LOL

Back