Days of Our Lives - Fri., Oct. 10, 2014

Just got to watch the final scenes of Sami and EJ in the morgue. Heartbreaking! I just lost my father and my mother was fine filling out the paperwork and working on everything else. The minute we had to leave the hospital room, my mother broke down saying goodbye. I can totally relate. I believed it when I first heard the news because I heard it from my brother. But I still hugged my father and cried even more when I saw him. The final scene was totally believable to me.

I'm so sorry for your loss krw627.

I thought the plastic cupcakes on the table were tacky. At first I thought the show was too cheap to buy real cupcakes for the children, but then I saw they did have real ones. So I guess the plastic ones were decorations.

So after a Days marathon this weekend (had total 9 episodes to watch, I fall behind as the recaps on here are so fantastic) I finally watched Friday's show this morning. I must say, I have not been that emotional watching Days since Grace died 5 years ago. While EJ is not my favorite character, and Sami has gotten on my nerves lately, I could feel her pain right along with her. The show was very emotional and well written.

What I didn't get was Sami babbling about "you live here, EJ" what the heck was that?

I think (and this was just my interpretation) she said that because EJ said he wanted to stay. The whole "you live here" was more her making the point that he was going to continue to live, not so much stating the obvious.

Really enjoyed the show, but with Days' history of deaths, and people we SAW die, and only to turn up alive and well a few years down the road (if THAT long), it's a little hard to get into it.

That's why the actress who played Lexie, asked for her to die on screen, with her spirit, arising from the body, I read.

I really don't recall Lexie returning as a spirit, but during the Salem Stalker story, Abe returned as a spirit to dance with Lexie, Doug returned to talk to Julie, and Jack came to Jen.
Ahhh, all were not dead after all, just some illusion that Andre' managed to inflict on all of Salem, maybe drugging the well that supplies the water, or pumping something into the air.

Lexie hasn't appeared since the days after her death. Of course, Theo and Abe hardly have, either.
Ahhh, all were not dead after all, just some illusion that Andre' managed to inflict on all of Salem, maybe drugging the well that supplies the water, or pumping something into the air.

Methinks he forgot to turn off the valve.

Back