Days of Our Lives - Fri., Oct. 13, 2017

If Nicole feels she has to do what Brady says, she should call Eric and say what Brady wants her to say, then leave and drive straight to the farmhouse and tell Eric what Brady is holding over her. He wouldn't be likely to expose her secret and by the time Brady finds out, he'll be so looney nobody will believe anything he says about Nicole.

I'm among those who don't look forward to Sami's return but I'm kinda glad she shows up at the cemetery to stop the ghouls. I realize Paul is in a panic over the possibility losing Sonny but he needs to get a grip. He's been pretty annoying to me ever since the Will thing came up. I get that John wants to be supportive of his son but I don't like that he'd go to this length to try to protect Paul's feelings.

Thanks for the summary. I hope to watch tonight.

Thank you so much. I have been a right state knowing I was missing today's episode!!

Sami says "don't think about it!" Humm, does she know something??

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm bumfuzzled about Brady, though. Why/when would he EVER record her confession? He's gone off the deep end. And, to give Eric and Nicole 2-3 shows where they're actually happy is a disservice to them and the show. Interested to see how this will be turned around.

Last edited by a moderator:
upload_2017-10-13_18-40-58.png
DMEOAuqV4AAFhSn.jpg

Looks like tin traincars to me, too. I'm loving that they mentioned Bill.
Hope says she must be tougher on him because family, will fire JJ over anything else, so do not make her regret decision.
I hope he at least has the authority to kill an old man in a wheelchair, since it didn't seem to harm her at all.
Even when he kept saying she had been carrying on with Eric for months (which was not true)
The very fact that he taped her confession proves what a piece of filth he is. I hate to say this about the child of three of my favourite characters, but I want him dead yesterday.

GO AWAY SAMI and take your bratty brother with you. Too much to hope EJ and Arianna the First are holed up on a DiMera island and we can be rid of these terrors?

Thanks Poirot and YPG.

So Thomas got a train. Ha, ha. Yep, I thought of that kiddie show.

I'm glad John finally explained to Paul that Rolf brought him back to life.

Goodness, Brady has gone off the deep end telling Nicole to hurt Eric
like she hurt him. Then leave town. Will she do it? Or will JJ figure out
she killed Deimos first?

Good cliffhanger with Sami coming just in time before Paul and
John dug up Will's grave.

I couldn't see the show today, so thanks for write up and all your comments. I want to know if Will was embalmed? Or maybe they don't do that in Salem. Bringing back people, who should have gone through this process, drives me crazy.

If Brady had ever truly loved Nicole, he could never say such vicious, vile things to her. I haven't liked him for a very long time. I do feel dialogue is much better, other than Brady's raving!

The show was full of duos and each person surprised the other with news. They were all good scenes. I really wish that both Eric and Brady can be good guys and I wonder if they will ever repair their relationship. I also like that Marlena let Eric in on that Sami was coming back, will there actually be more than one scene of the twins???

I missed the end, thanks for filling all the info in!

Brady's behavior is horrible. I'm not sure what can redeem him after this. And I too was annoyed that Nicole didn't fight back. I think it's pretty obvious regardless of what Nicole does next, she will likely end up pregnant with Eric's baby.

JJ was cute bringing Thomas the toy train and I loved the Bill mention. I like seeing Abby in scenes without Chad.

The Marlena/Eric stuff was good. I hope she and John learn the truth about Brady.

Sami at the end was a bit anti-climactic for me since we saw it in this week's promo plus Marlena had mentioned she was coming home.

This is not the first time by any means that Brady has talked like that at Nicole. That's what bothered me about their "best friend" talk. Yes he has been there for me at times but he has also been one of the main people to treat her like dirt.
Hear, hear. It was hard for me to get on board their train after how he treated her during the crypt incident.

Maybe because they can. She was used/misused by her father at a young age, and ended up feeling unworthy of any man. Instead of standing up to them or leaving them when they mistreat her, she begs their forgiveness even when she hasn't done anything wrong and they have. I've kept hoping she would get past that and be able to put things in a better perspective but so far, she just repeats the same response to abuse.

Maybe because they can. She was used/misused by her father at a young age, and ended up feeling unworthy of any man. Instead of standing up to them or leaving them when they mistreat her, she begs their forgiveness even when she hasn't done anything wrong and they have. I've kept hoping she would get past that and be able to put things in a better perspective but so far, she just repeats the same response to abuse.

She hasn't been consistently written like that.

I can't remember all of the men but the ones I recall who were overbearing with her, it seems she was that way. (I'm not counting the ones she didn't love or think she loved, like Lucas or Victor). It wouldn't surprise me if I've forgotten some. But even Daniel didn't always treat her well, in my opinion, and she worshiped him. There were times when he was condescending to both Chloe and Nicole.

Back