Days of Our Lives - Fri., Oct. 14, 2016

Good episode, just like the previous day. I think perhaps the Dario reveal was a bit fast, but at least he's having a change of heart. Just really liked the episode overall. I hope the rest of this year stays this exciting!

The thing with Dario was that his anger and distrust of his father went on way too long. The rest of his family had forgiven & accepted Eduardo back in their lives, but even if Dario was leaning towards doing so, he was stubborn enough to dig in his heels and refuse.

So, if now seems a bit rushed......maybe it evens out. LOL

I think I like Dario and Blanca. Its nice to have familiar hospital staff too. And the teens being useful was also pleasant. I'd be happy to see them volunteering or interning or whatever more often, gets them out of their whiny teenage bubble.

Last edited by a moderator:
The issue with Blanca is she is too new to be paired with a fellow newbie, let alone one a lot of people don't care for. They should have gone the Lucas/Blanca/Rafe triangle route. Keep Hope single or try her out with Roman. And Adrienne can reconcile with Justin.

I wouldn't mind Blanca if they kept her more involved with the hospital as a nurse. Dario and Blanca sounds a bit dysfunctional to me at least. I wouldn't mind Blanca with Lucas and Kate disliking that idea based on Blanca's past with Rafe that may make Kate jealous it's not all about her.

Back