Days of Our Lives - Fri., Sept. 11, 2015

So really, we don't know Paige died because Eve fingered JJ as being a spy.

You are right. I guess that I was presuming based upon my perception. :) If I guessed correctly, Eve will be in a world of hurt, though.

I wonder if we will hear anything more about those two planted bugs?

I had the same thought but Marlena showed John the newspaper article the next morning and openly said that is where she had been the night before.
She didn't say it, John assumed, and she didn't deny it. HUGE difference in health care confidentiality - believe me! :)

I really enjoyed this one. Thanks for the summary. Loved the acting by Eve!! Great scenes with her and Marlena, and Marlena & John. Also appreciated the get together of the vets at the old house. Wonder what direction this Caroline storyline is going in. I'm also looking forward to seeing Nicole, Kate, & Theresa. THAT will be really good!!

Couldn't care less about what's going on with Justin/Adrienne/Lucas. I don't like Adrienne & Lucas, but it's ridiculous that she can go back to him after he's had yet another affair. STUPID!!

Drunk Eric was also funny! Strange but funny! Time for him to get less serious and more likable!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back