Days of Our Lives - Fri., Sept. 12, 2014

I am only guessing here, but perhaps EJ's detective is much better at his job than the one Kate hired. Her detective could not find out anything, even in the Ozarks, til she got him the picture of Ben.
With Clyde in town, trying to be in business with EJ, the background check got a lot easier. Clyde has been talking to Jordan at times, to Ben in the club, people overhear things. The background check on Clyde had to show that a couple of kids ran away from him some years ago, probably some pics existed at the local schools in Missouri.
EJ may use the same people, or kind of people that Stefano does. Obviously, being very careful.
Makes me laugh to hear Clyde talk about "product". You know, he could be talking of moonshine, tobacco, auto parts, anything.

P.S. I really HATE that Days constantly falls back on the drug scene in it's stories. Theresa, Brady, JJ, Rory, Bev., Kristen, Eric.....Days is so hung up on using that premise, next we may be seeing St. Luke's children being offered some.

Actually cupcakes are in great demand now-a-days!!! I'll be they could make a new fortune with them.

Yes! I thought it was Stefano coming home!

Poor Theresa couldn't be any more transparent, I'm beginning to think she is her own worst enemy. And I, too, find myself rallying behind Kristen in all of this.

This new Chad reminds me of someone, it will come to me later, an actor from the 90's. For his first time on air he sure comes in with a bang! I'm gonna like this guy, I can tell all ready!! He delivered the hit I've been wanting to do myself.

Obviously, Days has done some re-editing with some of the shows. After that presidential pre-emption last summer, we were seeing Friday shows on Monday, thus no "cliffhanger" type scenes on Fridays. And being so far ahead......well, we now have Chad's "I'm back" punch to EJ, Kristen's "Theresa did it" to Daniel, and "will John wake up" .....all on a Friday....

No wonder some shows are jumping all over the place. Yep, switch a few things, tinker a bit, and evidently, can make it work some weeks. :wink:

I'm game for Kristen giving Jeannie T her comeuppance. Great scenes between the 2 actresses. And I agree that Kristen doesn't have a choice but to go to Daniel or Stefano. But the latter has bigger problems. I also think Daniel's hatred for Jeannie T supersedes his hatred for Kristen so he will probably work with her. My guess is this will cause additional issues with Jen because he will try to keep this quiet rather than confide and potentially include her in the process.

Jeannie Theresa also said she was nauseous. Not sure if for real or just from nerves.

I read spoilers and I also thought that was Stefano at first. And I actually hoped it was too. Not sure how I'm going to like this Chad. I never really cared for the character to begin with.

I think Kristen will be redeemed too but Brady will still reject her due to Eric.

A good show. Chad's return, EJ and Clyde, and Theresa vs Kristen made it entertaining. Plus, Maggie was not annoying in this episode--loved her telling off Anne i the Square. I'm shocked Theresa is that stupid that she gave herself away practically, but even more surprised that it took THIS long for someone other than Eve to pretty much put it together! But I knew it would be Kristen.

How come two weeks ago both Daniel and Marlena were onto Theresa and now it seems like Kristen's revelation is a shock :confused:

I don't think Marlena suspected Theresa; she just questioned her for more detail. Hope and Abe seemed suspicious, but that was dropped so that Abe can be on the back burner again and Hope can divert her attention to Aiden.

I don't know, I thought Marlena was giving Theresa the treatment she usually reserves for Nicole. But maybe she was just guessing as usual. (Great psychiatric skills there, Mar.)

I forgot about Abe. It did seem the cops were actually going to figure things out and pretty quickly, too, but then that angle sort of faded away without explanation.

Yeah, remember the two sets of prints (but Theresa partially wiped off hers so it was smudged) they found? They even guessed that Theresa lied because she may have hit John! Yet another case of the writers dropping something to focus on the "golden couple" and the perils of the Love Doctor and Haggifer...at the expense of Abe.

Yep, I agree with you on Marlena's 'skills' too. Remember her telling Nicole she always could tell when someone lied? Yet she couldn't tell Sami married EJ for revenge or any of that. LOL.

Back