Days of Our Lives - Fri., Sept. 8, 2017

It seems the end of the doppelganger story is going to be interesting anyway. Was funny when Andre saw John and Marlena.

I was happy as could be on Wednesday, I think it was, when Nicole got Holly back but am so disappointed that we have not had scenes of Nicole just fawning over Holly and over the moon to have her back. Come on writers! You made us suffer to much with Nicole and Holly, let us SEE some happiness!!!

Thanks for the summary:)

I thought it was strange that Victor was not snarking away at Adrienne like he does usually. However, he stayed buried behind that newspaper until Bonnie put her hand on his knee. It was so unlike Adrienne that I am pretty sure he will eventually figure her out.
I totally agree and I was disappointed when Vic seemed to agree with Bonnie/Adrienne that he would keep their conversation a secret from Maggie. Not a good idea!

I hope Bayview is shut down soon. Iit reminds me of the old days when psych institutions were SO BAD!!!:eek::angry:

Yippee!!!! The doppelganger stupidity seems to be almost over:clap::clap::):):)

I finally watched this tonight. I laughed when Marlena told Andre that it was Hattie who had him committed, and that Hattie had been impersonating her for weeks, then Andre said, "That woman doesn't even have the intellect to put a pair of socks together, let alone devise a plan as complex as....."

There were a lot of fun expressions and comments in this episode, as people began to realize what had been happening.

I wonder if Justin is going to feel as silly as he has looked, for not realizing something wasn't right with "Adrienne?" He was so eager to be with her, he refused to pay any attention, even when Maggie was expressing concerns.

Last edited:
Back