Days of Our Lives--Friday, 3/06/15

Daysdegrassi

Reaction score
JJ flashes back to yesterday, and his mom walking in on him and Eve in the hotel room. Then, Rory knocks at the door, JJ opens it, lets him in, smalltalk, chatter about Roxanne, Rory notices that JJ looks upset. He mentions that Roxanne went back to Chicago, Rory asks if she has a friend or sister (lol). He tries to make small talk, but JJ is not interested in anything. Rory talks of how JJ has been a downer since dumping Paige (tell me about it!), and Rory doesn't understand it. They start to argue, Rory tells JJ to man up, live with the decisions he made, and stop bringing everyone else down (Amen!). He leaves. JJ is moping in the chair in the living room. Jennifer comes in, tells JJ she has something to tell him...something that changes everything. In the Square, Paige walks up with 2 cups of coffee, sits down with Eve, knows something happened with Jennifer. Eve decides to tell Paige what they were talking about. Eve keeps babbling, Melanie-style. Paige tells her mom to just blurt it out already. Eve says this is big and about JJ. Something about being mad about Grandpa Shane and the lie, Paige told her about it, needed someone "nice" to talk to. Some chit chat about Roxanne, Eve says she can't stand to be around Jennifer, but she's staying in Salem, will always be there for her daughter. She hopes someday, Paige will forgive what she did. Paige must study for her calculus exam, Eve says she is proud of Paige. Paige says she can never hate Eve, even if she is still mad about the LA thing. Paige doesn't want Eve to worry about fighting with Jennifer, she keeps whining about JJ hooking up with someone else. In the Horton House, JJ thinks Jennifer told Paige, but she says no, and neither will Eve. Jennifer mentions how keeping secrets just end up hurting, and eventually they find a way out. But she mentions how Eve won't say anything if JJ wants to go talk to Paige and reunite. But it's about what JJ wants, not anyone else. Jennifer still thinks JJ should be honest with Paige, but he can't. JJ wants another chance with Paige, thinks she'll never find out. Jennifer warns him that the secret will come out at some point, but JJ doesn't listen. He hugs Jennifer, thanking her, but she wants him to think. He believes it'll work, knows it will.

Earlier, Paige walks up, Jennifer and Eve are talking over each other, have reached an agreement. Paige thinks they're acting weird. Eve asks Paige to let Jennifer and her talk alone. Paige and that ugly blue dress she's wearing walk to the corner to check her texts. Eve tells Jennifer that Paige will never forgive JJ anyways. Jennifer says for the first time, let it be their choice. Eve thinks that JJ will find someone else. Jennifer thinks Paige deserves to know the truth, even if it hurts her. Eve thinks she only cares about being "holier-than-thou", not protecting her daughter. Jennifer reminds Eve that she has the power now, this is bigger than themselves. Jennifer reminds Eve of what she did, how serious this is, their past. More arguing and the same chit-chat.

Lucas calls Adrienne, wants to know something about Sonny and Will, they talk on the phone, she offers to come over to help him watch Arianna. He knows where everything is, but wants to know why Sonny left town. Outside the Kiriakis foyer, Justin is eavesdropping. Adrienne mentions how Sonny went to Phoenix, but Lucas thinks something else is amiss. They chat more, Adrienne thinks everything will be fine, but Lucas doesn't think she really believes that. Adrienne thinks Sonny needs to heal away from Salem. Adrienne says she wishes she could be there with Lucas, holding the baby, seeing a friendly face. She's near tears, Lucas asks if she is OK, but she has to go, is fine, hangs up. Justin shows up and they face each other. Adrienne decides to leave for a bit, Justin wants to talk, but Adrienne makes a snide remark about Elsa from Dubai. They start to argue, Justin has told her nothing. Justin claims it was just business, but Adrienne thinks that's not true, what's keeping him here, Sonny left town anyways. Justin can't answer, but then gets a phone call. Adrienne says "oh, so you can't answer me, but you HAVE to answer Elsa, huh?" She leaves, but Justin doesn't answer, he just leaves. Lucas opens the door to Justin, who walks in, thinks Adrienne is with the baby. Justin overheard the phone conversation, Adrienne wouldn't talk. Lucas says she isn't here, wonders why Justin didn't bother to ask where she went, thinks Adrienne is tired of hearing the "same ol' same ol'". Justin thinks maybe she has someone trying to convince her that he isn't worth listening to.

Will angrily knocks on the hotel door, Paul answers shirtless, Will yells at him for still being in town (so Will didn't know for sure, yet knocked on this door; what if it was another guest? Sorry, Will is being really annoying today). Paul lets him in, puts a shirt on, informs him that he's about to "do lunch" with his mom. Will thinks Paul brought Tori to town so they can settle in and Paul can get back with Sonny. Will is mad because Paul still loves his hubby, Will won't lose Sonny, to Paul or anyone else. Paul tells Will he's changed. Before, Will was the confident one. Now, he's insecure. Paul really tells him off now. Will mentions how Paul flirted the first day they met, Paul says Will flirted right back, being married to Sonny mustn't have mattered that much back then. Paul mentions how Will didn't wear his wedding ring, nothing would stop him from his article. Will says that's not true, but Paul knows better. Paul thinks Will knew the whole time that Paul was gay, moves closer and intimidates him. They continue talking, Paul mentions that he didn't force Will to sleep with him, Paul wasn't the one who cheated. Will is whining, wishes he never met Paul. Will tells Paul that Sonny went to Phoenix to escape from Paul. Paul says that isn't true, Will is being paranoid. Will wonders why Paul is staying in Salem, Paul mentions having therapy sessions still. Will keeps yelling at Paul about leaving. Paul asks Will what Sonny told him before leaving. Will says it isn't Paul's business, but Paul thinks it is, since Will dropped by to see him. Will tells Paul to get this into his head: Paul has no chance at getting back with Sonny. Paul goes off on Will, doesn't know why they're fighting, thought they were friends. Will whines about how Sonny proposed to him, Paul mentions it was years ago. He apologized, doesn't know what more he can do. Will tells Paul to say he doesn't love Sonny or want him back. Both are near tears. Paul tells Will to leave so he can meet his mom. Will wants Paul to understand, he and Sonny can't work through this while Paul is in town. Paul thinks he might be gone by the time Sonny arrives, but Will says that might not be the case. Will says they are married, have a daughter, a life, a future, says Paul did enough damage. Paul tells Will to at least take SOME responsibility. He says that if he were married to Sonny, he NEVER would've cheated. He tells him to get out. Opens the door to Adrienne, who's shocked.

Abby leaves a message on JJ's phone to talk. Chad walks in, some small talk about how he liked her coming over the other day, is about to meet up with Seth Burns. But he wanted to let her know that he spent an hour with the DA, and she will not let the case go. He leaves. In Jordan's office, she's reading a letter she got a few days ago. Ben comes in, notes she got her dream job offer, some humanitarian thing in NYC. She doesn't want to take it. He suspects she wants to stay in town for Chad, but Jordan says she wants to protect Ben from Clyde. He doesn't want Jordan to pass this opportunity up; he can handle himself and will never trust Clyde. She says their lives are now in Salem. Ben tells her she needs to take this job, yada yada. They hug. out by the nurses' desk, Ben says he will miss Jordan. She tells him to stick with college, Ben maybe will get a chance like his sister did. Abigail walks up, Ben shows Abigail the letter Jordan got. Abby is happy or her buddy, but then Chad shows up and ruins the moment. Then, Chad looks up from his phone, sees them, and leaves. Ben says Jordan can finally not see him anymore, but she goes after Chad, they meet in the waiting room, she thanks him for trying to drop the charges against Ben. Chad hopes things work out for him. They chit chat for a bit, he tries to stay out of her way, Jordan says it won't be a problem anymore because she's leaving Salem. She tells Chad about the opportunity (off-screen), and he thinks it is a great opportunity. Chad is happy for her, she's been dreaming about this for a good opportunity. He is sad that it did't happen sooner, before he put her through this craziness. She says there's no point in looking back, it's over. She starts to leave, but not before she and Chad say they really did care about each other. She tells Chad if he had more respect for himself, he wouldn't go around hurting others. She feels bad about it, they get teary eyed, but she leaves. Abigail and Ben are talking about Jordan leaving. More chit chat then Ben gets a call from Aiden ( we don't see him), news about the DA. Ben laughs, thanks Aiden, the charges were dropped. Abby hugs Ben, Chad walks out and Abby sees him, smiling.

Thanks daysdg.......it sure was a day of confrontations all over Salem. I really liked Jen getting one over on Eve, and that she tried hard to tell JJ that though he can talk with Paige, and Eve won't say a word, that secrets have a way of coming out eventually, even mentioning the one Grampa Tom kept for years about Mike Horton's parentage.

It was disappointing that Justin eavesdropped for so long on what was really an innocent conversation, but constantly saying nothing to whatever Adrienne said (and she really let him know how all his texts and conversations with Elsa are viewed by her).

Will hasn't learned a thing....is still trying to blame someone else. Good that Paul told him to take responsibility for what happened himself, stop blaming others.

Hate that Eve is still lying to her daughter, covering up her own lies, and badmouthing Jen. Nope, there is a lady who won't face the truth about herself.

Bye Jordan!

I still don't like this thing between Justin, Lucas, and Adrienne. I keep going back to how close and enjoyably friendly Lucas and Justin were last April with their dueling wedding speeches. Now Justin is suspicious of his wife's involvement with Lucas, and Lucas is throwing salt in Justin's wounds by commenting on things that have nothing to do with him. Is Justin wrong for evading Adrienne's questions - Yes. Is any of this Lucas' business - No. He shouldn't make things worse by purposely provoking Justin.

Will accused Paul of seducing him, says Sonny left to get away from Paul, and then demands Paul leave town. Did he expect Paul to just grab his stuff and run.

Rory tells JJ to man up, live with the decisions he made, and stop bringing everyone else down (Amen!)

:clap:
Still don't care for Lucas in this story and wish he wouldn't try to get snippy with Justin when he doesn't even know what's going on.

If Eve had sent Jen flying across the room she wouldn't be having this problem. JJ sure likes to live in stupid when he can.

So now Will wants to work on his marriage? Not when it was weighing him down, or while in LA, or before he jumped in bed with another man. How nice of you to stake your claims to the man that has been doing nothing but tell Sonny how much you love him. Now it's Paul's turn to take the blame. I will agree with Will that there is nothing to stay in Salem for. Is Jordan his physical therapist?

I wonder who Chad will get to date now?:rolleyes: I wonder if this triangle will be better than the one with Cameron (that was the other guy, right?)

Oh, I am sure that Chad will set his sights back on Abby now. Gee, he has been so sorry, contrite, etc. that Abby just cannot be mad at him any more for what he said to Ben about her and Ben's sister.

As noted elsewhere, there are slim pickin's when it comes to men in Salem. Eligible men. Chad, Brady, Ben, JJ, Daniel, Eric, Lucas And then there is Nicole, Melanie, Jennifer, Theresa, Paige, Serena, Eve, Anne, Abby, ...lol

At this point Will is desperate to save his marriage, however, if he keeps up like he was today blaming Paul and being angry he will get nowhere.

JJ - honesty is the best policy, so be honest and tell Paige about you and her mother, because secrets always have a way of coming out when least expected. If you tell Paige the truth then if she takes you back things could work out.

I really wanted Paul to punch Will in the throat. Whine, blame, snivel. Now it's Paul's fault because he seduced him? :rotfl:

Jordan...SEE YA!!! Don't let the hospital door hit you on the way out!

I fast forwarded through the Eve/Jennifer/JJ/Paige scenes. We all know what will happen, it's just a matter of 'when'. Let's hope it's soon so that Eve & Paige can move along and perhaps Kevin Riggin (Rory) can have their salaries and a real story line.:hug:

Is it me or has Jennifer lost her mind? Is she really going to force JJ and Paige back together while withholding major information from Paige? All that's going to do is ruin Paige's faith in Jennifer when the secret inevitably comes out. They can't stop talking about it! Someone's bound to overhear. JJ may feel like this is the only girl he'll ever love, but that's when a mother says, "I know you feel that way now, but there will be other girls." Jennifer's obsession with her son's love life is pathological.

I completely agree with those of you saying Jennifer's delusional. Firstly, anyone who thinks Paige & JJ can work things out, knowing how mad Paige is at JJ for cheating and how guilty JJ feels for sleeping with her mother, needs to go see Marlena. Secondly, why would JJ want to get back together with that whining sourpuss (very much the female equivalent of Eric) when he's probably been more than satisfied from the wild rides he's been getting from her mother?

KatieR, I love your throat-punching comment! SO true!!:rotfl:

Is it me or has Jennifer lost her mind? Is she really going to force JJ and Paige back together while withholding major information from Paige? All that's going to do is ruin Paige's faith in Jennifer when the secret inevitably comes out. They can't stop talking about it! Someone's bound to overhear. JJ may feel like this is the only girl he'll ever love, but that's when a mother says, "I know you feel that way now, but there will be other girls." Jennifer's obsession with her son's love life is pathological.

This is also my major problem with the storyline.

I really thought Will & Paul were going to go for round 3 today, thankfully they didn't. Will should check out of town for awhile, though.

I miss Lucas and Justin being friends.

Bye, bye, Jordan. You never had a chance for us to like you. Thankfully those responsible have been dealt with. Let's hope your brother follows hard upon.

Will is my most hated character right now. A punch in the throat isn't good enough for me, Katie. It was obvious Will was becoming his mother but I never imagined they would actually make him worse than her. Or at least it feels that way. Sami at least still had some endearing qualities left even if only a smidgen. With Will I have absolutely zero sympathy and he is just making it worse and worse every time he opens his mouth. The way he was railing at Paul blaming him for everything and demanding Paul leave town had me wanting to pull my hair out.

Can we please have Justin and Adrienne actually sit down and talk!? I'm so sick of the runaround here with all the interruptions or flimsy excuses why they can't just talk things over.

I absolutely hate that Jennifer is pushing this idea that JJ should try to work things out with Paige. The best advice for her son is like Tina said. There are other fish in the sea. The secret will eventually come out and then JJ will be devastated again at losing Paige once again. Great job, mom. :rolleyes:

Thanks DaysD and Jason for the summaries this week.

I'm going to miss Tammy Sue because I laugh when people say
her name

I was hoping Adrienne's conversation with Lucas would be something
more since Justin was listening.

I'm glad the charges against Ben were dropped, but the whole
story line seemed like a waste of time.

JJ sure was happy at the end. He doesn't even know if Paige would want to
date him again after he was with someone else.

Jen is right. Honesty is the best policy, but how can JJ tell Paige
he did it with her mother?

If I had a son as obviously unhappy as JJ, I would certainly try to talk to him and help him. Also, f I had see what she did, I'm not sure what I would do. I don't see a future for Paige and JJ, because she WlLL find out what happened.

Back