Days of Our Lives Friday 4/10/15

E Gads, am I the only one who thought today was great?
I, for one, really enjoyed the entire episode. And as much as I hate Will, it made me love Paul more. Espeically after everything went down with his mother and John. I am so confused by Sonny though. He seems to really be having trouble making up his mind. One minute he's telling Paul no, and the next he's looking at him like he wants nothing more than to hold him. I do have to admit though, I absolutely loved it when he told Will to "stay out of it!"

So, a Hope/Rafe tête-à-tête, with Aiden out of town? There is no romantic potential for these two, though, because Rafe is only interested in being friends. :rolleyes: When Rafe mentioned bad guys taking care of bad guys, I thought he meant that Victor would deal with Clyde.

I am not appreciative of the vampire-make-up person's efforts. Her/his victims are multiplying. :eek:

Adrienne/Lucas at Sonny's Place... pretty obvious, as Kate noted. There goes Lucas' job!

Adrienne to Hope, "You know better than anyone that Justin can't be alone!" :rotfl: Adrienne apologized for the "cheap shot," later.

If Lady Abigail doesn't stop playing her two beaus against each other, I will be forced to stop defending her! :angry: PS, she actually ate a piece of sushi.

"Kevin"? Really? yet another name reused it you're gonna recycle go farther than Kevin Lambert. The nerd (in the Belle/Shawn/Chloe/Philip last blast crowd). Oh, maybe it's him? :sarcasm:

I can't stand Abby anymore :(

I am not appreciative of the vampire-make-up person's efforts. Her/his victims are multiplying. :eek:
Glad I am not the only one who has been noticing this. Then it bugged me that Abby put a piece of food (sushi?) in her mouth, but never chewed it. LOL There was a fast edit - a quick 1 second change to show Chad, & a second later back on her, no chewing. LOL

Poirot, I expected Abby to spit the bite of food right back at Chad, because she kind of suspected what the slime ball was doing, and she wanted to put a stop to the stupidity. I agree with you, that the editing dept. is working over time lately. Give us some kind of break you guys in the studios with the scissors and the scotch tape, ready to cut and paste any one of the actors.

I have a feeling Chad already has someone else lined up for dinner that will be arriving any minute now to allow Abigail to choke on her smugly assumed sushi.

While I like Lucas and Adrienne's friendship, I wish it could have been left as just that. At least for a while.

Liked Rafe hinting to Hope about his new-found appreciation/affiliation with the dark side.

LOVED Sonny telling Will to SHUT IT...best thing I've seen all week :clap:

Yep, I also think Chad is expecting someone else, and is all set to enjoy Abby's "put my foot in my mouth instead of sushi" look on her face, when the person arrives. LOL

Thanks for the summary, Sparkster

John/Paul, wake me when this is original.

I think of the pope when they talk about John/Paul.

It was funny to hear Clyde tell Kate to stay out of Lucas' space.

I don't play it, but isn't football pool gambling. Hope wasn't happy with Ciara betting
with Chase the other day. Parents

Interesting phase Kate said to Lucas "The heart wants what the heard wants". I've been
hearing that a lot on TV lately. It was answer on 'Wheel of Fortune' either this week or
last week.

I wonder who was coming over to visit Chad for the dinner for two. He kept trying
to interrupt Abby for something. Maybe Chad did plan something after Abby called.

Nice to see Rafe on. Interesting what he said about the bad guys need to get
the bad guys.

Back