Days of Our Lives- Friday, 9-26-14

Thank you missharley for the summary. It's really too bad I have to FF those sweet kids but I just can't with Sami and EJ. I refuse to watch that garbage.

Chad is growing on me. I'm intrigued as to whom he is double crossing, Kate or Stefano?

I sure wish they would give Rafe an interesting story. The whole thing with Jordan has fizzled and it just seems like he floats around town with nothing to do.

Highlights of the day were LUCAS and SUSAN! :clap:

We didn't get to see "T" today ...
We should have. If Rafe was going to knock T's basketball ability he should have been there to defend his abilities. Who knows, maybe it really was T coolly sinking fifteen-footers, while Rafe was tripping over his own feet and throwing up bricks. As for Susan Banks, it was good to see her back again after all these years. While she's here, she ought to tell her darling baby boy not to be rude to his perceived social inferiors. Days viewers know that Clyde is a creep, but EJ doesn't, so why is he being so rude to a guy who seems eager to make him money? Speaking of EJ's "business" with Clyde, when Elvis was "coming clean" with Samanther, why didn't he mention that he was now Salem's drug lord? Apparently, this total disclosure thing only goes so far.

Clyde was the one who came to EJ, asking to work with him. So I think EJ is just very suspicious of him. Then Clyde asks to meet with him a 2nd time, and brings a bag of money, insisting they expand the territory, make even more, blah, blah. In EJ's experience, this guy is now trying to take over. EJ doesn't know him, the man came out of no where with his offer, and I think EJ considers...phony southern charm. He doesn't trust him, and made it very clear who was the boss.
Seems that did not set too well with the ambitious Clyde. LOL

Aside from the Sami/EJ scenes, this was the only episode I watched in its entirety all week.

I enjoyed the casual looks on most characters today: Sami, Abby, Chad. I'm tired of seeing characters dressed up to sit in their own living room.

LOVE seeing Lucas. I wish they'd push him to Jordan instead of Chad. Way more chemistry and way more appropriate.

I agree about poor Rafe. Give him a real storyline already!!! Galen Gering (Rafe) is in no way shape or form a Supporting Actor. It's time he gets back on the front burner.

I'm tired of seeing Stefano in limbo sets on the phone. Bring him back to Salem already.

I haven't figured out Chad or Clyde yet but they are both bad news. How many more bad seeds does this show need?

Can't wait to see the Susan/EJ interaction. Regarding the height, I think Susan was in flats as well as slouching. Plus the porch may be lower than the inside of DiMansion.

Sounds like a pretty good episodes, minus the EJ-Sami scenes. Thanks for the summary.

Lucas and Susan were definitely the highlights of the show. I'm also intrigued by Kate and Clyde...and tired of EJ always being so distrusting and threatening towards Clyde. I can understand him not trusting Clyde, but we don't always need to see it...it gets old after a few thousand times.

The kids are finally back from camp, just as fall has officially begun and most schools have been in session for a month...terrible writing.

Rafe told Ben he's just about ready to give up on Jordan...please let it be SO! Most viewers gave up on them after about a month of them being paired up! SO boring! Rafe needs a front-burner, exciting storyline!

Hopefully there will be one of those famous revised replays of EJ opening the door tomorrow (Monday) that will be a bit more believable. I've watched it on video about a dozen times and it still comes off as if EJ is just mildly surprised and perhaps slightly annoyed to see his mother on the doorstep. Hardly the reaction I would expect under the circumstances.

I really hate how Days ends an episode one way, and then when resuming the next day, completely changes the scene. i.e. Theresa pulling the hypo out of her purse, and we see her injecting into John's IV......but the next day, she pulls the hypo out, takes the cap off, and John wakes up, causing her to shove it back in her purse.

I am guessing that soapnut has it absolutely right about EJ opening the door to Susan on Monday.

Back