Days of Our Lives - Friday, April 5, 2013

Meanwhile who spiked the drinks in the club? Those ladies were really, really, really OTT (over-the-top).

You thought that was over the top? Mind you, I only saw what was on the clip Daysdegrassi posted, but that wasn't over the top. You should see the way "ladies" really act at that kind of show. When I was in the Army, stationed in Germany, a Chippendale's review came through, and holy cow! A co-worker and I went, and sat in the back, and enjoyed the show - both of them - the dancers and the audience. We were shocked at the way some of the women that we knew were acting. It was insane! Once the shock wore off, we were rather amused by it all. My husband has moonlighted as security at clubs, (the normal variety, not strip clubs) and he says that “Deer Widow’s Night” is wild. According to him, if men behaved half as bad at a strip club, as many of the women do while the male strippers are performing, they be kicked out of the club!

:OT: There is a really funny scene in the old Michael Keaton movie, Mr. Mom, where the other moms drag him to a Chippendale's type club. He's mortified as the one dancer gyrates in front of him and the other moms make him put a dollar in the guy's shorts. :back:

I still don't see what the big deal is with Cameron, though. He wasn't even down to a g-string; he had on shorts that covered more than some bathing suits.

Back