Days of Our Lives - Friday, January 2, 2015

Poirot's post got me thinking. What if Eve's eventual downfall leads to Kimberly and Shane coming back to Salem permanently as support for both Paige and Jeannie? Shane can be recurring and Kimberly can be the one we see more often.

Serena I feel likely perhaps is a spawn of the DiMera clan. Kate sure as hell didn't remember her eggs being stolen from Stefano with Cassie and Rex to implant in Marlena with Roman's sperm. What if Serena is Stefano and Kate's egg baby?

Or even worst, the long lost daughter of Tony and Anna or even Renee? Which both are presumed dead Renee and Tony. Stefano could've likely raised Serena her entire life if both her parents died when she was super young and he kept her away in Italy (Melanie did meet her in Europe).

Either way I think the files Serena had was a birth certificate but not for her baby. But herself and it lists Stefano DiMera as her father.

Renee yes for certain she is certainly dead, killed by Andre if I am not mistaken. However, okay I remember one scene where Anna DiMera was in the hospital (I think she was paralyzed by Stefano) and there was a male hand caressing her face. We never got to see the male's face who went to visit Anna before she left the show. Think it was back in 2009ish and it was thought to maybe have been Tony's hand since Anna recognized the person. I know it was awhile back why I always assumed Tony could still be alive out there.

It would be very interesting IF for some case that Serena was Tony and Anna's daughter. Which be ironic since Carrie would be Serena's half sister and Eric is of course Carrie's half brother.

While anyone in Salem can return from the dead (except Tom and Alice), Renee has remained dead since the 80's and as of right now, Tony is dead, too.

Anna was taken from the hospital by one of Stefano's goons. We later wondered how she managed to get away because when Carrie and Austin returned, Carrie mentioned being in contact with Anna recently.

It would be very interesting IF for some case that Serena was Tony and Anna's daughter. Which be ironic since Carrie would be Serena's half sister and Eric is of course Carrie's half brother.

That's never stopped them before. Shawn married Belle whose half-sister (Sami) and half-brother (Eric) are also his 1st cousins. :rolleyes:

But I actually think it's more likely that Paul is Stefano's kid instead of Serena. It wouldn't surprise me if she is working for Stefano but I think if she has a family connection it will be to the Bradys or the egg-family.

Back