Days of Our Lives Friday Sept 25, 2015

S

Sparkster

At TBD Eduardo sits down with Eve. She doesn’t want to talk to him. They talk about Paige, he says she was his daughter too. She snidely says it must just break your heart that she’s gone, here’s something you didn’t know about her: she hated your guts! He says they were both at fault for the failure of their marriage. She thinks it’s a little late for accusations. He says he’s here now and he doesn’t want her to suffer alone. He promises to leave after the funeral. She sees right through his act and accuses him of putting on a show to make good with his other children. He claims he’s not playing any games. She wonders how he could have his life with her and Paige and never tell her about his other family. Eve talks about how Paige took care of her on the anniversary of his leaving them and every anniversary thereafter they celebrated having him out of their lives. They didn’t need him anymore. He tries apologizing but she tells him he’s one sorry SOB. They start arguing about Paige’s funeral service and then Justin arrives wondering who Eduardo is. He figures out that he’s Paiges’ dad. Justin tells her she is living a parent’s worst nightmare and if dealing with Eduardo is too much to handle he can trump up some reason to scare him out of town. She appreciates the offer but doesn’t think anything will make this more bearable. She just hopes Eddie leaves after the funeral. Justin hugs her as Lucas walks in noticing them.

At DiMansion, Stefano is giving a lackey orders to protect Chad and use the secret tunnels to bring him back here. Oh and one more thing… “and what might that be?” says a voice as the camera pans to Andre coming in the room. He walks over to Stefano kissing his cheek. “Andre, dear God!” says Stefano. He admonishes him for returning to Salem when he gave him explicit orders never to return. Andre tells him the family is imploding with a vengeance and he thought he could use his help. You thought wrong, barks Stefano. Andre says ever since they found out he was really his son he wanted to come back and save their dynasty. Stefano says he’s not safe here. Andre says he’s worried about Stefano and his heart attack. They discuss Chad. Andre says all the evidence is pointing at Chad but Stefano insists he didn’t do it and is being set up. Then it’s a good thing I returned isn’t it, says Andre. He asks Stefano if Chad knows about Andre. No, and he can never find out, says Stefano. In walks Aiden. He asks who Andre is but Stefano says not to worry about him. He wants to know where the check is that Aiden stole. Aiden plays dumb but Stefano reads him the riot act saying he knows he did it and already stopped payment on it. Andre is smirking in the background. Aiden says they had a deal and starts to go toward Stefano but Andre stops him. Stefano tells Aiden the deal is off, he can collect his money in hell, is fired as his son’s attorney and now get the hell out of here! Aiden then threatens to tell Hope everything, which Stefano says will never happen. Aiden then says he will tell Hope and turn him into the cops. Stefano then says how will Hope feel if she knew you only took her to bed to get money. Andre shows him the door. Charming fellow, he says. Stefano says he’s an idiot. Andre asks if he wants him to take care of him. No, Aiden is much more useful alive. Later, father and son are chatting. Stefano admits it’s good to have him back in the fold. Andre then inquires about the Bo/Hope/Aiden issue and what is going on there. All in good time, he says.

At the station, Justin and Aiden are discussing the search for Chad. Aiden asks Rafe if the PD can be restrained enough to not shoot first just because Chad’s a DiMera. Rafe says as long as he turns himself in. Later Justin gets off the phone with someone and informs Rafe that Stefano is out of the hospital. He then goes off on Rafe for not arresting Chad already. Rafe retorts that there is no solid evidence that points to Chad. What about Marlena’s testimony? Says Justin. She was asked to profile the killer and then Chad went after her. Rafe offers up that perhaps Chad walked in on the murderer with Marlena. Justin isn’t buying it and yells at Rafe to arrest Chad.

Hope is at the Martin House with Kayla and is on the phone with Roman telling him she’s dealing with personal matters right now and Rafe is handling the Chad case. Once off the phone, Hope thanks Kayla for agreeing to be her maid of honor. She’s honored to do so but questions Hope about taking a back seat in such an important case. Hope admits it but she says it’s just to give Rafe a chance to shine. She gets a call from Aiden and he’s heading over there to meet with her. Hope gets off the phone and Kayla apprehensively tells Hope about Steve going in search of Bo. Hope can’t believe Kayla is buying Steve’s crap about going after Bo. Kayla thinks he could be onto something. Hope says she hopes he does find Bo but she is about to marry a man who she loves and is honorable unlike Bo who ran out on her. Kayla says she never thought Hope would change her feelings but wanted her to know what was going on. Kayla gets a text from Adrienne and takes off.

Lucas runs into Aiden in the Square inviting him to a pickup game of basketball but Aiden says he’s on his way to meet Hope. He then runs into a thug saying his presence at DiMera Mansion is demanded.

On the plane, Steve is meeting with the woman from the photo, Claudia. She considered ignoring his request to meet him. He wants to know why she has that tattoo and what she knows about a man named Bo Brady. She goes to get up and leave but he stops her. He reassures her no one will know she talked to him. He thinks the fact that she showed up here tells him she cares about what happened to Bo. She says she’ll tell him. She says she was paid to meet Bo and to pretend to be the daughter of Britta Englund. She lied about the tattoo saying it was to honor her mother. She told Bo that her mother was still alive and she knew where she was hiding. And that was it. Steve wants to know exactly where she saw Bo and will make it worth her while as she skirts answering him. She says he could seduce her. He says, not interested. She tells him all she did was give Bo a phone number where Britta could be found and she doesn’t have it anymore. He pulls out a roll of cash saying, would $1,000 make you find it? Claudia returns to the plane with a slip of paper and hands it to Steve. He hands over the cash but says he know where she lives. She takes off. Steve calls John and fills him in on what’s going on. Later John tells him that the number is traced to a monastery in Yucatan, Mexico. He wonders why Bo would be lured there.

Bo is shown in his cell working on his escape. He finally is able to get the metal plate off the wall. When one of the captors returns to the cell with a tray of food, Bo jumps him and is able to subdue him. He finds the key and starts working his shackles but another guard shows up pointing a gun, saying, “going somewhere?”

At the K-Mansion, Adrienne is on the phone with Jo telling her she’ll do what she asks and she loves her.

Adrienne runs into Lucas at the hospital. Apparently he sprained his wrist. He asks her how things are with her and Justin. They’re taking it slow. She doesn’t feel comfortable talking to him about it. He thinks she’s making a huge mistake. Kayla arrives and she and Adrienne go to her office. Adrienne tells Kayla that she was trying to contact Steve but couldn’t get a hold of him. She then proceeds to tell her that their mother has breast cancer but they think they caught it in time. Kayla is relieved and will try to call Steve and tell him. Adrienne says they said she should be tested too for the breast cancer gene. Kayla tries to reassure her that it doesn’t mean she will get breast cancer too but orders the test. Adrienne says perhaps wait to tell Steve all this until he’s back home. Kayla promises to take good care of her.

Rafe and Hope talk on the phone about Chad. He thinks it’s possible Stefano could have had Chad shipped out of the country by now but they’re not sure. Once off the phone, Rafe meets a young woman, Lani Price, who shows up at the station. She’s a transfer from Miami. He jokes about leaving the sunshine. She asks about meeting with Commissioner Brady but Rafe will give him the message as he’s in a meeting. He walks away. She walks over to some photos on the wall and looks a picture of Abe.

Aiden spots Chase in the Square by one of the thugs who broke his hand. Aiden shoos Chase away and then demands what the thug is doing near his son. The thug demands his money and threatens Chase as another thug (or maybe Stefano’s lackey) looks on.

Aiden finally arrives at the Martin House. She offers to give him a tour but he hurriedly says whatever she wants is fine. She can tell something is bothering him. He says it’s been a rough day with Chad being on the run and then he was summoned to the DiMera’s where Stefano fired him. She says that’s Chad’s problem and wonders why this is eating him up so much. She figures it’s not about Chad and can tell he’s scared. He admits there is something wrong. She says he can tell her anything. He says he loves her so much but he has a confession to make and she’s not going to like it.

Lani sits in the Square looking at articles about Abe on her tablet.

An officer comes over to Rafe informing him a person matching Chad’s description was spotted by the docks. Rafe orders all units over there and hurries out the door.

Steve calls Kayla and asks about Joe. She says he’s been different since talking to his father in a good way. Steve says he intends on keeping his promises to her and their son. He says he made real progress today and hopes to be home soon.

We see Bo now strapped to a bed with a mask on (like in Silence of the Lambs). A man pulls a knife out saying they’re going on a little trip but first there’s a little thing we need to take care of.

Last edited by a moderator:
She’s a transfer from Miami. He jokes about leaving the sunshine.

Okay haven't seen the show yet starts in a couple minutes. BUT, really in the past Salem has been pretty weatherless. An occasional flake of snow on a person but never ever any really stormish stuff. So moving to Salem isn't all that much of a change.

Maybe that will change with the new crew.

Quick summary (and this is from memory)

Eduardo sits with Eve in Club TBD, they are having a drink. He tells her he wants to help plan and pay for the funeral. She tells him to get lost. She talks about how he said they were soulmates, meanwhile, he had deserted his own kids. Says that Paige hated him and every year on the anniversary of the day he left, they'd go to lunch, shop, go to the movies and have fun. Said on the first year, Paige made breakfast in bed for her. The pancakes were burned and the coffee cold, but Paige was doing what she could to help Eve, who had cried all night. Eduardo leaves.

Justin comes in as Eduardo leaves. Eve says it's her ex, Paige's father. They talk and he gives her a hug, just as Lucas comes in and notices.

Earlier, Lucas talks to Adrienne and then also runs into Aiden. Tells Aiden he and Will are going to play basketball and asks Aiden to join them. Aiden begs off, says he has to see a client. Later, Lucas is at the hospital, getting a splint on his hand, which he hurt playing basketball with Will. He passes Adrienne who comes in to meet with Kayla.

Earlier, Adrienne is seen on the phone with Jo, her mother. Once with Kayla, Adrienne says Jo has breast cancer, but it was caught in time. Jo's doctors recommended Adrienne is tested for the breast cancer gene. Kayla will do the testing. Adrienne is terrified.

Stefano is talking to someone (I forget who) when who appears but Andre, looking as handsome and dapper as ever. Stefano's guests leave and he and Andre talk. Andre talks about how they found out he was Stefano's son and not his nephew. He said he's here to help the family, take care of Stefano and protect the family.

Aiden barges in (after being summoned by Stefano's goon). Stefano says he knows Aiden stole the check from his checkbook and he's already stopped payment. Aiden doesn't admit he took the check (or that he tore it up). He asks who Andre is, but gets no answer. Stefano tells Aiden he's not going to pay him, even though he wooed Hope and is going to marry her. Stefano says he's also firing him as Chad's attorney. Aiden leaves the DiMansion.

Andre asks why Stefano would want someone to break up Hope and Bo's marriage. All in due time, Stefano says (as he laughs).

Justin orders Rafe to find Chad and arrest him. Says if Rafe had arrested Chad when Justin told him to, Marlena wouldn't have been attacked. Justin storms off, while Rafe fumes. Rafe talks to Hope (who is stepping back from the case, to allow Rafe to take the lead); she tells him to get Roman to put more cops on the case. In walks Lani, a new cop. She transferred from Florida and is going to start tomorrow. Rafe welcomes her and said she's coming at a good time, he can use the help.

Rafe leaves and Lani looks around the cop shop, noticing a plaque with Abe's name. Later, she's in the square, looking at articles of Abe on her tablet.

Hope and Kayla are at the Martin house. Hope has asked Kayla to be her matron of honor. They talk and Kayla tells Hope that Steve went to find Bo. Hope gets a little upset, but says she really hopes he finds Bo.

Aiden is supposed to meet Hope at the Martin house to look over everything for the wedding. On his way, he runs into Chase in the square. The bookie's goon (the one who broke Aiden's finger) is talking to Chase. Aiden asks Chase what he's doing. He says the babysitter is getting him some ice cream and he didn't want to wait in the ice cream shop. Aiden tells Chase to go into the ice cream place, get the sitter and he'll give them a ride home.

Then he asks the goon what he's doing with Chase. The goon says if he doesn't pay up in 24 hours, the next time he runs into Chase, he'll be giving Chase a ride somewhere. Aiden then meets Hope at the Martin house, tells her he doesn't care where she wants to get married, he'll marry her in a pup-tent if she wants. She notices he's upset. He talks of Chad being on the run, then Stefano firing him as Chad's attorney.

Hope notices something else is upsetting him. He tells her he's been keeping something from her and that he has to now tell her what it is. He's really shaken up during this scene.

Steve is on the jet with Claudia, the woman in the photo with Bo. She says she was hired to pretend to be the daughter of Britta Englund. Says that she was supposed to tell Bo that Britta is still alive and where to find her. She gave him a phone number. Steve pays her $1,000 for the info. She comes on to him and he turns her down. She leaves and he calls John with the number to trace. John finds it belonged to a monastery in Mexico. Steve is nervous as to who lured Bo to Mexico and why.

Meanwhile, Bo manages to get his chain pulled away from the stone wall. When one of his captors comes into the cell, Bo attacks and overcomes him. He gets the key to unlock his leg chain when men with guns come into the cell. At the end, Bo is strapped to a gurney with a Hannibal Lecter mask over his face. A guy is standing next to him and says they're going somewhere and then holds a knife to Bo's throat.

This is all I can remember from memory. Please fill in the rest if you can. Thanks!

Thanks to COZI, an uninterrupted Days was available in the NYC area. A few comments on today's featured characters: Andre: he's got a lot of confidence for somebody whose last stay in Salem ended up in a hospital bed being guarded by cops; Aiden: this man is Salem's monumental fool of 2015 for talking back to Stefano and making demands (and did he really think his check scheme would go undetected?); Eduardo: at last, a guy Eve hates more than JJ; Claudia: with her tough look and fetching dagger tattoo, she's not exactly the kind of girl a guy takes home to mother; Bo: he has great powers of recuperation -- earlier he didn't seem to have the strength to sit up, and suddenly he's overpowering a muscular guard, but did he really think that prison was as easy to escape from as Roman's jail. And now all his efforts have earned him is a Hannibal Lecter mask. Steve can't save him soon enough.

Last edited:
Yeah, I noticed on CBS they interrupted for a bit during Y&R so I wasn't sure how that would unfold but when I started the DVR with Days it was all there! I just couldn't get to the summary until later in the afternoon.

Pretty good show today! I must say I think I'm going to like the return of Andre. Thaao Penghlis is such a great actor and just based on his tweets since returning to the show he's really enjoying his story. I sort of wish he was Tony but I guess this is ok too. LOL. How did Stefano get out of the hospital already? I thought he was just gone for tests. Suddenly he's back home.

I think it's interesting how even after Marlena was attacked and said it's Chad that Rafe still doesn't believe so. Sure, he's following protocol and going after Chad but even he thinks there's a strong possibility Chad happened upon the killer attacking Marlena and then freaked and skipped town for fear of being fingered for the murder attempt.

I hope Aiden takes his lumps and just admits the whole thing to Hope. She could help him and nail Stefano in the process. But he will probably make up some stupid story as his "confession". :rolleyes: So I wonder if the Martin House is going to be shown as under construction over the next month or so with a grand reveal for the 50th? That would be nice.

So, today we have a new character, Lani Price, new cop at the station. She appears to be interested in Abe. I'm thinking she must be Abe's daughter, he know nothing about, from the past.

Love having Andre back, could get interesting. :clap:

And, what about the phone number that Patch has to follow up on, belonging to a monastery, dungeon in the basement, goodness ! :tsk:

Andre DiMera is the eldest son of Stefano DiMera. He was originally introduced as Stefano's nephew, who was raised by Stefano after his parents died. Andre was given plastic surgery to look exactly like Tony DiMera, and he impersonated Tony on several occasions, often committing terrible crimes while using the identity. In 2015, Andre was revealed to be Stefano's biological son, and his true heir.
I'm having a hard time keeping up with all these changes :cry:

André is Stefano's son. Odd, but quickly handled. Wonder if we'll ever hear more.

Holy smokes - Adrienne and Steve are siblings? Who knew!?!?!

Lani is from Miami. I wonder if she will tie in with Psycho Boy Ben.

I'm really thinking Aiden might fess up to Hope on Monday - these writers like to keep it moving!

Great Eduardo & Eve scenes.

Justin. Stop. Just, stop.

Last edited:
Sorry, Somehow, Eduardo...doesn't "fit the bill" as the father of Rafe, Gabi or Paige...just sayin :confused:

I'm glad to see that Rafe is still keeping an open mind about Chad because means the "bromance" continues to grow. :)

Now what I'm hoping is when the Necktie Killer story is over we'll Chad and Abigail and Rafe and whatever lucky lady he ends up with double date. I can just hear their conversations now:

Rafe: Chad, remember that time I wanted to beat you to death with my bear hands because you totally humilated Gabi at her wedding to Nick by standing up announcing he WASN'T the father of her baby?

Chad: *nods chuckling* Then there was the time I sent that letter to Roman about how you knew about Gabi's involvement with the psycho who kidnapped Melanie.

Rafe: And I lost my badge because of it.

The two eye each other for a moment then break into uproarious laughter at the "pranks" they have played on each other.

I hope Aiden takes his lumps and just admits the whole thing to Hope. She could help him and nail Stefano in the process. But he will probably make up some stupid story as his "confession". :rolleyes:
Who knows, maybe he'll just fess up to being a gambling addict, like Hope's old pal from her mugging days, Dr. Baker, and that he's deeply in debt to the wrong people. Another person who should be taking his lumps in the foreseeable future is blowhard D.A., Justin Kiriakis. Chez Rouge should stock a good supply of crow because when the truth is revealed about the identity of the necktie killer, Justin is going to be eating a lot of it. Imagine the headlines in the Salem Spectator: Shocking Details About How D.A. Tried to Railroad Innocent Man, and Brilliant Detective Always Suspected That Chad DiMera Was Innocent.

Back