Days of Our Lives Friday Sept 25, 2015

I forgot to come here and post after watching Friday's show

Nice seeing Andre again. Maybe later we'll learn more about him finding
out he's Stefano's son. Maybe when Chad finds out.

I guess we find out Mon or Tues what Aiden is going to tell Hope. How much
of the truth will he tell her if anything?

Poor Bo, he tried to escape and now he looks like Hannibal Lecter. Steve better
hurry before Bo is moved again.

Days uninterrupted in Texas, noon- 1pm central time, no interruptions all week, luckily.

Good show, enjoyed Andre. Thursday's show was better, no mention of serial killer findings on Friday's show. I really hoped it would stay as the main story for the day.

Last edited by a moderator:
I feel Eve will end up in a pity affair with Justin, kind of like Lucas being there for Adrienne and more so now if she finds out she might have breast cancer. Lucas seeing Eve with Justin probably gave him more weight to not give up on Adrienne as Justin was the one who cheated.

Kate and Eduardo I feel might end up hoking up. The way they stared at each other at the club kind of shows foreshadowing. Considering Rafe had been with Kate before.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kate and Eduardo I feel might end up hoking up. The way they stared at each other at the club kind of shows foreshadowing. Considering Rafe had been with Kate before.

I wish soaps would tighten up their "no incest" rule a bit, and avoid such pairings. :tsk:

How would Kate and Eduardo be incest??? They are not blood related in any way, shape or form.

Yes, Kate slept with his son. And Kate's grandson impregnated Eduardo's daughter, giving them a shared grandchild (great grandchild, in Kate's case). But they are not related in any manner.

And didn't Justin tell Eve he'd drum up some fake charges to get Eddie to leave town?? That is real professional. :sarcasm:
Thanks, I somehow missed this bit of dialogue. If and when Salemites learn about all of Justin's misuses of power, they'll be nostalgic for that blithering idiot, D.A. Woods, and barracuda Melinda Trask. And with his conduct, Justin is showing no more consideration for poor Mayor Abe who appointed him than he did for his long-suffering wife when he was cavorting with Elsa in Dubai. Hopefully, Abe's other appointments were better than Justin or when he runs for a full term in the next election, he just might lose to such unlikely candidates as Sami or Rory, (E.g., "Vote Sami for Mayor! She won't play favorites, she HATES everybody"; or Vote Rory for Mayor! He'll make Salem as mellow as he is!")

Welcome JRB!!

Thanks for the summaries, JS and Sparkster. Another good show all around. This was probably the best whole week Days has had since 2010. Really good acting, balanced between vets and newbies, not too much Danie, the cops and hospital crew being shown doing their jobs, romance, and investigation all around.

Looks like Rafe totally has the Salem brain and has for a while.

I had whiplash watching this episode compared to Thursday where it just had a few characters. I was disappointed not to see Abigail, Ben and Chad.

I think and hope Aiden will tell Hope everything.

Did not enjoy the Bo scenes at all. They are just too repetitive now not to mention disturbing. We've seen the same stuff for a month. I want to see him in Salem and interacting with his friends and family.

Eve and Eddie great scenes. Eve and Justin good scenes. Justin and cops just no.

I noticed the chemistry with Lani and Rafe too. I think they screen tested together.

As good as the episodes are, I'm also finding the show very dark with all the deaths and violence we are seeing.

How would Kate and Eduardo be incest??? They are not blood related in any way, shape or form.

You are correct, in a secular sense. The ick factor would still be there, as with Eve/JJ/Paige, and quite a few others recently mentioned. I just wish soap writers would avoid such pairings.

You are correct, in a secular sense.
I was correct in all senses. Kate and Eduardo are not related in any manner, nor have the ever met before. It's not like she's known him as Rafe's father for years. There is absolutely no incest going on if Kate and Eduardo hook up. Incest is when blood-related individuals have sex.

Did not enjoy the Bo scenes at all. They are just too repetitive now not to mention disturbing. We've seen the same stuff for a month.

I agree. While, like you, I've enjoyed the show much more lately, the Bo scenes are just too much for me. It's taking too long. Plus, I hate the violence also. I actually didn't feel good when I saw the mask à la Silence of the Lambs. I cannot handle torture scenes and images like that, even in a soap. I have to turn away from the television. So, enough already.

In re: the Bo scenes.........this is what happens when the show decides to do an actor a favor and film a whole bunch of scenes in a day or two, to be inserted into other episodes later on. The return of Peter Reckell had been bragged about for a few months. But he really had not been available to film as other actors have, so......this is what we get. Been a month, and I do agree, enough already. I guess tho, while they have been moving story along, maybe one or two just HAVE to drag. Heck, Serena got buried within a few days, while Paige is still evidently in the morgue.

Back