Days of Our Lives - Mon., 5/18/15

Just Samantha

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Today's summary will be late and it will just be a quick synopsis. Please feel free to fill in the details.

Nicole fakes an ankle injury so Xander will get her some ice. She looks through his phone, finds the picture of Fred, the elephant and the wheels in her head turn. Xander comes back, rubs her ankle and they flirt until she can high-tail it out of there.

She goes to see Daniel (who has been filled in by Serena that Nicole was with Xander) and he says he sees how it is, how she's cozying up to Xander. He slams the door in her face.

Serena had gone to see Daniel. She tells him that Nicole is with Xander and then talks in circles about how Xander isn't how he portrays himself. She leaves and goes to Xander's. He takes a phone call, then looks at his phone, confused. He tells Serena when he disconnected the call, the phone immediately went to his picture gallery and landed on the picture of Fred, the elephant. Serena just stares at him.

JJ gets a disposable cell phone and pretends to be Cole as he texts back and forth with Eve. He apparently tells her he wants paid more money for planting the drugs on JJ. She agrees to meet him in the park with the money. She goes to the park with an envelope and her sunglasses (to hide her identity???) while JJ takes cell phone pictures of her making the money drop. Before JJ gets there, though, Cole really does call her. She gets nasty and says she's dropping off the money and hangs up, while Cole just stares at his phone, confused. When JJ gets to the park, he openly takes pictures of her, as she removes her sunglasses and looks disgusted.

Paul goes to see Sonny and Arianna. The babysitter's sister was injured and she had to run to the hospital to give the sister her insurance card. Paul offers to stay with Arianna until Sonny gets there. Paul is on the couch talking to Ari when the door opens and Will sees him holding the baby (and isn't pleased).

Earlier, Paul and John were talking. Paul expresses interest in meeting his new nephew (Tate) and asks John if he can set that up. John is happy to do so. Paul tells John to please apologize to Brady and Theresa for how things went down at the hospital when the truth came out.

JJ is planning a surprise party for Paige (for her birthday, I think). Jennifer gets enough decorations to decorate HTS. JJ asks Jennifer if she'd invite Eve to show her they are serious about getting along. Jennifer agrees and goes over to Eve's to do that. Eve is distracted by her texts with Cole (really JJ on the disposable phone) and agrees to come.

Paige confronts Cole about planting the drugs on JJ. I didn't catch if he admitted it or not. She later goes to JJ's house to tell him about her conversation with Cole. JJ has left (to go to the park to catch Eve in the act), so Jennifer answers, trying not to let Paige see the inside of the house (which she was decorating). She tells Paige that JJ went out, but she thought they were meeting for lunch later. Paige is disappointed not to have caught JJ, but says she'll see him later. Jennifer shuts the door, smiles and says something like "Oh Paige, you're going to get a big surprise in a few hours".

Sonny and Justin talk, but I didn't really hear what they were talking about. Probably rehashing both of their marriage woes.

Sorry everyone........I was called away suddenly, and only saw the last few minutes of the show. But from what I can gather, JJ set Eve up in some way, making her think he was Cole, she brought something....(money??) to the park, he took a picture. Nicole was at Daniel's door, but he is evidently angry about her seeing Xander, slammed the door in her face. For some reason, Paul was babysitting Arianna, heard someone at the door, thought it was Sonny, but it was Will.....who sees Paul holding Ari and is not pleased.

If anyone saw the show already, feel free to fill in any important blanks here.

I was watching but more as background noise, as I'm on the phone planning a party.

I saw Nicole in Xander's room, seems she'd faked an injury of some sort but had snagged his phone, which I think he figured out because he saw it laying in the floor, I assumed it had been on the little table across the room that she had claimed to have tried to get to.

JJ has somehow gotten Cole's phone (I assume), is texting her saying he's coming over and she replies starting the text with 'dang it, Cole'. I didn't see much more of that story but I know she was trying to keep him from showing up at hr apartment because Jennifer was there.

Daniel and Serena were talking about something, Serena looked nervous (then again, she always does).

Sorry, I know that wasn't any real help. I didn't pay very much attention at all.

Pity poor Nicole, putting all her energy into learning that Bluebird and Xander were up to something dirty. And suppose when she finds out nobody cares: Victor: "It's about time that kid showed some initiative"; Love Doctor: "That's the Xander I remember"; Sourpuss Eric: "Poor Serena, she must have really needed the money"; Melinda Trask: "Sorry, but there's not enough solid evidence here to bring charges." Elsewhere, what does JJ hope to gain by exposing the Eve-Cole plot? None of his friends and family believe that he was selling drugs, and if Eve is exposed, Paige will be furious, but probably won't pull a Lucas Horton, and cut her mother completely out of her life. Finally, Cole better quit participating in crazy plots. If he keeps flunking his exams, he'll be gone from Salem U. and washing dishes at Club Victor or sitting in the Town Square with a "Will Work for Food" sign around his neck.

I didn't get the sense that J.J's plan is to expose the Eve-Cole connection but to use it to make Eve tow the line about being "okay" with his and Paige's relationship and behave herself. Basically it's just more blackmail which has worked so well so far :rolleyes:.

Serena and Xander: talk about just spinning your wheels this is nothing but time filler which is a pity because I really was intrigued by Xander at first. How long until August again?

Paul and Will: I can just hear Will essentially accusing Paul of arranging for the babysitter's sister to break her arm so he can use Arianna to get closer to Sonny. This has been one of the stronger storylines in my opinion but it's also starting to feel as though it's just in the wash, spin and repeat mode like everything else does.

August truly can't get here soon enough.

Yes, I guess Paige really socked to Cole, figured it all out what he did, told him, and was pestering him to admit it, or she was going to call the cops.
Troy is probably right about JJ's intention. Actually, what he has done is to catch her via a picture, showing up to meet Cole with a payment, or something in that envelope.
Folks, I just have not had the time to watch even the video here. Sorry, no summary today. Was hoping someone would fill in somewhere.

It was an OK episode...not looking forward to Will's return, nor am I liking Justin very much right now. I don't like Will either, but he needs to lay off Sonny and let his grown son make his own decisions. Besides, Justin isn't a saint when it comes to marriage.

Not interested in Daniel being judgmental yet again, nor in Serena or Xander. Can't WAIT for this storyline to end! The only reason it was better than Jordan's is because Jordan's lasted so much longer.

I am liking Paul more and more each day. Loved his scenes with John and the baby......deleted I'm glad Paige saw the truth about Cole.

deleted spoiler info...Poirot

Does anyone wonder about a babysitter that would leave that precious baby with someone she's never met??? Props to Paul for stepping up, but honestly?

Dr. Dan. You are dead to me now. HOW DARE YOU.

Jen/Eve/JJ/Paige. Exit's on the right. Don't let the screen door hit y'all on the way out.

Okay here's what I think. First off did anyone else at first think the babysitter looked like Abby until you saw the length of hair was different, maybe just me.

After seeing Serena with Daniel it was nice of her to finally get honest and let Daniel know to watch out for Xander. In fact I actually think Serena has some respect for Daniel's being Melanie's father why she opened up. What Serena did by calling Xander to meet up to get him away from Nicole I feel was Serena's way of helping Nicole before she gets herself in trouble with Xander. Though I think Serena did it for Daniel more so for Nicole.

I also feel I don't think Nicole or Xander won't go any further in Nicole's eyes. She is using him to get information, which Nicole found it. However Xander eventually may figure out soon Nicole is playing him and his feelings (Xander used to manipulating women to get his way, fitting a woman Nicole using him to get her way it's perfect). Let's hope Eric to the rescue.

I loved Justin and John together the two have great chemistry as friends, both have a lot in common.

I loved Daniel slamming the door on Nicole. Finally we get to see Dr. Dan the Man who Can who Tans totally get his ego ripped to shreds and feeling rejected by Nicole by her being at Xanders hotel. Finally we get to see that on screen cause for years we just saw this egomaniac who gets whatever women he cops a feel.

Is it just me or is anyone tired of seeing Will's troll face when he gets angry, ugh poor Paul he was being helpful here we go more baby Will drama. Clyde please get rid of Will.

A so-so episode.

Nice to see Justin talking to Sonny. And John with his son Paul discussing
"Tater Tot" and his parents.

Nicole needs to learn how to fake an injury better. I'm sure Xander
is going to figure out now it didn't hurt since he knows she was
looking at Fred's (elephant) picture.

I wasn't interested at all with JJ and Eve texting back and forth.

The party for Paige is a surprise party since her birthday is
the next day.

I thought it was interesting Eve's gift bag sort of matches Jennifer's dress.

Ok Dan, you're an idiot. You were on my I LIKE YOU list and I was pulling for you when a lot of fans on the Salem Spectator site were trashing you. However, after your latest rude, nasty, and down-right hateful treatment of Nicole you have made a convert of me. You're officially on my JACK BUTT list. You are lower than low and are not even worthy enough to shine her shoes.

I think the babysitter called Sonny to ask if it was ok to leave Ari with Paul.

I must have missed that, because all I heard was about her trying to call Sonny and was unable to reach him. Of course, I'm still trying to figure out how JJ got his hands on Cole's pre-paid phone that Eve got for him? I must have missed that also. :confused:

Back