Days of Our Lives - Mon., 5/18/15

I'm still trying to figure out how JJ got his hands on Cole's pre-paid phone that Eve got for him? I must have missed that also.
JJ didn't get his hands on Cole's phone. He bought a new pre-paid phone and then texted Eve, pretending to be Cole.

Actually, he bought the phone and left a note under Eve's door that said something like "text me now at 555-1234". Eve took the bait, immediately thinking it was Cole. She texted the number and then JJ pretended to be Cole on the other end.

Cole later called Eve. She snapped at him and said she was in the park with his money and hung up. Cole looked at his phone, confused.

Also, when Paige was at the door to see JJ, as Jennifer was walking to answer the front door, she found the little instruction booklet that came with the pre-paid phone (in the living room). She picked it up, looked at, shrugged her shoulders and then continued to the front door to open it.

Thank you, leebee. The show has been so uneven lately that I have to wonder if they leave things out or if I just miss them because it fails to hold my attention for long, even if I'm not working while watching! :rolleyes:

Back