Days of Our Lives - Mon., 7/31/17

Thanks for the summary.

I think this whole doppelgänger thing is gonna be a real disappointment. In some way, it reminds me of the FakeRafe saga 6 years ago. Let's hope the new writers have enough sense to stop it from lasting half a year.

I'm tired of Tripp. Go get 'im, Steve!

Everything else was good.

Your MOM was the woman who raised you.

Please relay this to Brady Black too

I'm going to call it now: This doppelganger stuff is pointless.

I called this last week. Only 2 days in and I'm ready for the FF button. Sorry but I tried. And we haven't even gotten to the Bonnie stuff yet.

I thought the Marlena/Hattie scenes were very underwhelming. Why would Marlena wait until she was drugged to grab her phone? She was SO lax about the whole thing. Hattie is trespassing yet instead of calling authorities immediately she engages in a conversation for 4 scenes? I did like how Hope had told Marlena about Hattie already. So we now have a retcon of a retcon because when Hattie and Hope we're in jail, Hattie said she had never met Marlena which we all know is not true.

I'm just really not interested in this story. I agree that Hattie should have gone after Roman as Hattie and Anjelica should have just gone after single Justin. No doppelgangers needed.

I thought the car crash was done well in the flashbacks. I actually thought that was Marci Miller (Abby) and not a stunt double. Even the spoiler photos indicated as such. Maybe Jason47 knows for sure.

Chad should have lied and said he was her husband in order to ride in the ambulance. His reaction to the cop calling Abby "Mrs Hernandez" was really funny.

I hated that Steve left the hospital right before injured Abby came in. There really was no good reason for that.

Glad the Kayla stuff was wrapped up but Tripp needs to be put in his place. I really wouldn't mind if he left Salem and turned out not to be Steve's son but I do really like the actor playing him. So hopefully he can be redeemed.

Interesting to see Roman on for the full episode 2 days in a row. I liked the scenes with Kayla and Steve.

I thought the car crash was done well in the flashbacks. I actually thought that was Marci Miller (Abby) and not a stunt double. Even the spoiler photos indicated as such. Maybe Jason47 knows for sure.

My guess would be there was probably a stunt double. I even included the stunt double (name TBA) in the July chart today. We'll find out for sure tomorrow when the credits air.

The thing is, when Abby pushed Chad out of the way, the momentum would have not let her stop, facing the oncoming car. Now, she would probably still have been hit, as indicated in those flashback scenes, which were really done well.

My guess would be there was probably a stunt double. I even included the stunt double (name TBA) in the July chart today. We'll find out for sure tomorrow when the credits air.

Kate Boyer was in the credits today as the Abigail Stunt Double. On her resume, she lists herself as a Stunt Double for Olivia Rose Keegan (Claire), so I guess Claire will be needing a Stunt Double later this year.

https://www.istunt.com/kate-boyer

The thing is, when Abby pushed Chad out of the way, the momentum would have not let her stop, facing the oncoming car. Now, she would probably still have been hit, as indicated in those flashback scenes, which were really done well.
Right. That's why I said it looked really forced. The stop/momentum loss was not natural. Fake. The flashbacks were better because they omitted her anchor-like stop.

Back