Days of Our Lives - Mon., Apr. 13, 2015

I didn't realize they served food at Victor's club. I thought it was more of a nightclub/bar not a restaurant/bar. Aiden and Hope appeared to be having dinner there. How ridiculous.

I had the same thought. Ridiculous indeed. Hope and Aiden (by the way, where are Ciara and Chase, did I miss that ?) should have been having a drink, period. They seemed so out of place eating a full meal in a night club. Imagine trying to eat while people are either standing or dancing around you. How cozy. How romantic. :rolleyes: Speaking of romantic, what kind of surprise was Aiden trying to do by putting his hand as though he was going to cover Hope's mouth ? Another overdone stupid soapy thing to do, especially with the self defense move after it (although I like that this time, Hope did not have her gun drawn out). Not funny, just ridiculous.

The rest of the show was O.K. for me. Boy, is Abigail dumb and full of herself at the same time. And Chad knows it and plays her like a violin. Stupid, arrogant, Jennifer Abigail, who thinks every man should worship the ground she walks on, is so out of her league with Chad. And, amazingly enough, I like Chad. He's a villain, sure, but a villain I can actually enjoy, contrary to EJ or now Stefano.

Back to the Paul and John reveal. I love it ! I think both actors will really knock it out of the park (pun intended). I like John, though his anger towards Paul and his naiveté when it came to Will talking about Paul was wayyyyyy overdone. Still, I think he will be great with Paul. And I also like Paul very much. He's a great addition to the show and I'm glad he's staying. He can stay, and Will can go, as far as I'm concerned. I thought I was finally done with Sami (whom I never, ever liked) when she left but apparently, she's back, since Will has turned into her ! :rolleyes: :angry:

I find that many times those watching the same show/scene/storyline get the same idea about something. Heck, I will read the first post of a thread, and immediately a reply comes to mind, but as I continue reading, find someone else has already posted the same thought.

Ben was rather young when Jordan first left Poplar Bluff with him, would have thought she chose his names. However, he was older when in FL, so I guess could choose his own name.
And now he is going to go back to using Weston. I think if he knew of all his daddy's dirty dealings, he might not be so eager to change it.

If Paul needs to know much information on Daddy Dearest past, they could just drop him a hint that he could go back to Jason47's website on Days of Our Lives, or Google John Black on DOOL and send it through Facebook or whatever they use for this type of information, because even if we all who have watched all through the extent of the show, he would not, ever, never believe what all they have put him through, let along the things he and Marlena has had to endure on this show, in the name of "The Writer's Scripts".

I have watched all these years, and it is hard to believe for me too. Sad. You still are too soon old, and too late smart. I still love the two of them, and now there is a fourth one to go along with his half brother, Brady. Oh Lawdy.

Again I'd like to point out that it would have made a lot more sense if Tori had just plain lied to her family, and they hadn't tied the timeline so poorly. I'm glad Sonny's on to Will, but I know he'll eventually cave for fear of losing Ari.

Ben/Abby, you guys can marry and leave town now, thanks.

Back