Days of Our Lives - Mon., Apr. 18, 2016

We found out today that Lani is a "risk-boinker!" :eek: I wonder if Shawn will let her use her handcuffs? Try as I might, I can't recall an Abe/Lani DNA test being done.

I love Andre's smart mouth! He tops even Vic. Wasn't watching Days when his character was very evil.

Hope was on the barrette list today. :rolleyes:

Ok, I finally watched Monday, and by watched, I basically fast forwarded the whole thing. It took me under 10 minutes to review it.

The Shawn/Lani stuff might be interesting if they hadn't cut out their previous stuff. If we didn't know they'd previously had sex she's look even more creepy-desperate. To be honest, I didn't find her being all... what do they say these days, thirsty? at the office that weird or gross, but I the way the scenes were cut it looked like she stalked him out of the office and down to the Pub, then got all territorial with him, standing behind him then grabbing his hand. That as the icky bit.

I enjoyed Belle and Shawn together actually talking. This Shawn is so pretty though, its almost Zoolander-y. But where were the other customers in the pub? Why don't they get the town square actors to sit at the tables in the pub anymore?

Lani reminded me of an obscure desk scene from TV's In the Heat of the Night that starred Mary Crosby. :love: I'm a little embarrassed that I recall that after all this time. Must have been very impressionable that day! :eek:

Thanks for the summary. I know I'm WAY behind and getting caught up now. Nice to see Abe and even Andre today, and know what's going down. But not a fan of Hope & Rafe. As for Ciara and Theo, I want them together but they must take it really slow.

Philip/Belle/Lani/Shawn-D does nothing for me.

Back