Days of Our Lives - Mon., Apr. 20, 2015

Poirot

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Days of Our Lives
Monday, April 20, 2015

Give the Emmy's today to Sonny, Adrienne, Lucas. Terrific scenes. Replay of Victor knocking on Adrienne's door, wanting to see her, and firing Lucas. He leaves, they panic, wondering how he found out, no one was home. At first they think he has hidden video cameras, but whispering, Adrienne suspects Kate, Lucas thinks not, figures he will go talk to Victor, calm him down.

Hope is having coffee with marlena, who thinks Hope looks radiant. Hope is happy, mentions having dinner with her since John is out of town. Marlena did not know this, Hope says he texted her saying he had to take care of something out of town. They mention Paul, Marlena is non-committal.

Lucas & Adrienne are facing off with Victor, who is very angry, Adrienne cheating on Justin behind his back, while he is working his butt off in Dubai. Lucas steps in, tells of Jusin's cheating with his asst. but Victor has no comment. Adrienne tells of how long it has been going on, how she sat around waiting for cancelled phone dates, no answers to texts, etc. He more or less tells her to get out. She is gone, Lucas faces off with Victor, who is defintely "Justin is family" mode. He tells Lucas to watch what he says, or he won't give him the healthy severance pkg. he was planning on. Lucas goes to leave, Victor says he will have to call a cab, he had his car towed. Lucas notes he did not park anywhere near the house, so how did Vic even know he was there. Vic doesn't answer, just downs his brandy.
Victor then calls Kate, telling her to get right over there. When she arrrives, he wants her to head up Mad World immediately, Lucas has been fired. She feigns not undetrstanding, yada, yada. Victor lets her do so for a few minutes, then laughs, hasn't changed, pretending outrage, even though she stabbed her own son in the back to get the job. Is she taking it or not? Of course.

Aiden is talking with Ben, and the ever nosy Abby, who, despite the request by Aiden, refuses to leave as Ben has nothing to hide from her. Seems that some guy told Ben if anyone was looking for a little action, to send him to Ben, for which he was more or less tipped $100-$150 per week. But unbeknownst to Ben, the guy worked for Wolinski, and that big time bad guy is who the Feds want. Aiden will talk to the investigators, warns Ben that if they talk to him, be honest. And do not go there, make sure they come to you.He leaves, Abby has her nose out of joint a bit, but seems o.k., Ben himself did nothing wrong. She leaves.

Stefano & Chad are on the phone, sipping liquor, and laughing over how embarrassed Abby was to have eaten all of Zoe's dinner. Now Stefano has a plan, an idea for an article for Will to write. We next see Chad at the Club, running into Abby, asking about Ben & Florida, and her telling some of it (so much for confidentiality). She leaves, big grin on Chad's face. Now he calls Zoe....has an idea for another article for Will Horton. An in depth article on Clyde Weston.
Aiden meets up with happy Hope, lots of kissing. he made plans for dinner, takes her to a hotel room, where room service already delivered the cart of food and drink. Seems Ciara is with Aunt Kayla, while Chase has a sleepover at a friend's, so they have all night and tomorrow morning as well. She is already getting his jacket and tie off, unbuttoning the shirt a bit, he sweeps her up, she kicks off her shoes, and onto the bed they go.

Sonny comes home, Ari is not there, Aunt Kayla has her, so Sonny can yell at him all he wants. Sonny doesn't want to do that, Will protests that last time, Sonny said he could not yell because of the baby. And we go back into the same ol routine from Will. Sonny wants to know when he will stop blaming Paul, admit what he did, that he knows exactly what Will told John. Will tries to deny, but just keeps talking of Paul wanting to take Sonny away, and now John went to CA and Paul will return and go after Sonny again. Sonny is getting exasperated, his mother calls, tearful voice, needs to see him NOW. Sonny leaves.

Marlena arrives, wanting to see Sonny, ask him something. Will starts spouting off again, but Marlena tells him he is turning into his mother. Will gets mad, but she tells him if he wants to succeed with Sonny, he has to stop the lies and manipulations, own up to what he did. Will is adamant....if Paul returns he will everything he can to prevent him from taking Sonny away from him.

Sonny meets up with his mom in the private park, and Adrienne, sadly, tearfully, and slowly starts to tell him, she wanted him to hear from her first. He guesses Dad is having an affair. She is taken aback, how did he know? Sonny guessed. But there is more. She's known for months now, and, well, she & Lucas have gotten to be close friends. It takes her a bit, but Sonny gets it. She tells him that Victor knows, Kate knows, and Victor already fired Lucas. Sonny wants to go talk to Uncle Vic, she says no, stay out of it. She feels terrible, as he has been going thru so much, and she is sorry to have added to it. Hugs.

Clyde meets up with Kate, apologizing for being so late, mentions Ben being in a bit of a bind, lawyer hiring, etc. She gets a call from Victor, tells Clyde business, quick kiss, she is gone. (see above) When Ben comes in, they talk a bit about Aiden, and then Ben telling about Wolinsky, etc. Ben goes to clock in, Clyde gets a look on his face.

Victor has left the room, Lucas has come in and confronts Kate, who at first tries to deny she did anything, but Lucas has her number. She starts covering, Victor would have found out soon, and it is better this way. She, being in control, can hire him back, but it will take a while. Lucas is saying, uh, huh, yeah, yeah, and then explodes. He should have learned his lesson long ago, it is the same thing over and over. He yells of when she tried to burn down the Kmansion, leaving him to die in it, how she constantly manipulated him to get whatever she wanted. how she continually interfered in his life, destroyed his marriage to Sami. She bad mouths Sami, but Lucas yells back she is the mother of his children. He goes on and on, doesn't want any job from her, will get his own job. She tells him to not be mad. Oh, he isn't mad, he is happy, because he is FREE, free at last, finally free. Feels good. Kate has tears running down her cheeks as Lucas walks out.

First things first! Will told Marlena that Paul is worse than Kristen Dimera. Man if only Kristen could pay Will a visit with her dart gun. :rotfl:I still don't understand what Paul has done for Will to have such a vendetta against him.

Lucas letting out YEARS of bent up anger to Kate. It's about time! He's better off without that toxic woman in his life. I hope his disdain for her keeps this time.

Y'all Victor had Lucas's car towed.

Ah, but Kate never cried before. She went too far, and knows it. She threw Lucas personally under the bus, just so she could have his job.
Honestly, I cannot imagine why she thought it would be acceptable. And shame on Victor for even offering her a job after that. How can he possibly trust her? Especially, since he knows she is Clyde's paramour.

Will isn't that bright or that much of a researcher to make those connections LOL. He was about to print a paternity story with nothing but a dated photo as proof. If anything he'll end up printing something that will get him shot.

Will isn't that bright or that much of a researcher to make those connections LOL. He was about to print a paternity story with nothing but a dated photo as proof. If anything he'll end up printing something that will get him shot.
Or he's so gullible that he'll write some stupid puff piece that portrays Clyde as a hard-working country boy who cares only about his family. Speaking of Son of Sami, he truly is hitting new lows with his continued whining, sniveling, rampant insecurities, and Paul obsessions. He should spare everyone and just go find the highest hill in Salem and bay at the moon. Elsewhere Victor was in fine form, standing up for the sanctity of marriage and sticking it to both Kate and the unfortunate Lucas. Perhaps, he'll go into the K-mansion kitchen and celebrate with warm milk and home-baked cookies. Finally, pity poor Sonny, first he has to listen to Will's pathetic drivel and then learns that each of his parents is having an affair. Maybe it's time for him to go climb another Himalayan peak.

I think I actually SAW Will's IQ levels drop by a few point when he compared Paul to Kristen. I mean seriously what in the holy hell was he even talking about? One thing is clear Will's journey from idiocy to imbecility continues apace.

Cryin4days suggested that Will writing that expose on Clyde could lead to him possibly getting shot. I could see that happening but one thing we know about Al Capone of Poplar Bluff (I just came up with that myself) is that he prefers to go after families. So I could see this possibly endangering Arianna and if that hillbilly goes after Gabi's baby :angry:. I could definitely see that being the beginning of the end for him.

Finally I have this vision of Nick looking up and watching Will's current behavior and just having a merry ol' time. I think instead of comparing Will's behavior to his mother I wish someone would say he's turning into Nick Fallon 2.0. That MIGHT be the slap in the face he needs but then again this is Will we're talking about here so probably not. *sigh*

Never thought about the fact that Clyde goes after families....but that could also mean Lucas!
I loved when Lucas said something to Victor about being a hypocrit. (This is the man who had an affair with a married woman, that resulted in a child (Bo), and I do think Isabella's mother was also married when Victor managed to get her pregnant as well) However, Lucas was referring to Victor strongly suspecting Justin having an affair....but that was o.k. for Justin, just not for Adrienne.

Yep, Bo and Isabella were both conceived while their mothers were married to other men and had affairs with Victor.

th

Ah ha Poirot, what better way to keep tabs on Clyde than to hire Kate. Me thinks there's a method to his madness.

Going back to last week...was anyone else extremely amused at Abby making a complete fool of herself by assuming Chad planned the sushi dinner was for her? Loved it.

You're right Poirot, if Clyde takes action against Will for writing the article that could definitely put Lucas in the crosshairs. The reason why I didn't think of that is because I see Clyde going after the target that would affect Will the most if came to it. Plus Lucas can fight back. So is Clyde most likely to go after the more vulnerable target or the one that can fight back? I think we know the answer to that. :angry:

Clyde has already had Sonny attacked......and would not dare pick on an tiny baby. Besides, that little girl is Kate's great grandchild. Now Lucas is her son.....so perhaps Clyde would seek some other way.
I keep thinking that Victor is of that mindset about "keeping your enemies closer". He already admitted to Brady how he keeps tabs on everyone.
See, I cannot picture him trusting Kate for a second...and here he is putting her in charge of Mad World. It just doesn't compute. He already knows what she did to Stefano, stealing his company, what does he think might happen to Mad World...or other companies??

Well, at least we have corporate shenanigans......

Well as far as the attack on Sonny goes I go back to my comment about having a "choice" with a more vulnerable target at that moment. And giving Clyde's treatment of his own family I'm not so sure he wouldn't "dare" pick on a tiny baby.

But you could be right since Will's family is also Kate's family Clyde might go in a different direction if he does indeed do anything at all. For the record I certainly don't want to see that little girl in any kind of jeopardy I just think giving what we know about Clyde it's possible.

Victor and Stefano are trying to attack the same enemy (Clyde Weston) from two different sides. Kate's remorse over Lucas and his rant was unexpected. Get the popcorn and fasten your seat belts, folks. We're in for a bumpy ride.

Back