Days of Our Lives - Mon., Apr. 20, 2015

It has really become an insult to Sami to compare Will to her. At least if Sami wanted to have her selfish way she had to scheme. All William has to do is say sorry and stop talking about Paul and their problems are over. How many times does Sonny have to reject Paul and chose his cheating husband before it freaking sets in.

I can't believe William could stand face to face with Marlena and not only compare Paul to Kristen but could go as far as to say he is WORSE. Marlena should have given him a reality check. If not for the things Kristen did to her then at least for the fact that she RAPED his uncle and then blackmailed him.

I didn't dislike Victor. I really don't understand why Lucas and Adrienne decided to have their affair in the home of Justin's uncle. Did they really think that just because he was cheating that Victor would be ok with Adrienne getting some in his home? Has Lucas really not gotten any in so long that he has become this stupid? They also sounded like children trying to defend their right to have sex in Victor's home. It's a privilege to live in someone else's home, not a right. They should be the ones in a hotel room and Aiden/Hope should be in Aiden's bed.
I also don't mind Victor not keeping this secret. But now his approval of Hope and Aiden makes even less sense.

Kate has become a different character. Her schemes usually hurt Lucas in the long run but she went into this one targeting him. So does she not own any of her companies?

I really wished either Ben or Aiden would have told miss know-it-all to shut up. Ben needs to talk to his lawyer without her interrupting. I don't even understand why he let her stay.

Will William ever get to write a story about someone that isn't so close to home?

As for Hope & Aiden, I like them, but they need to stop having sex so often, at least on screen. And yes, why keep having these hotels?

Those hotel visits have a way of running up credit cards, especially during the stereotypical first 12-18 months... :eek:

@cryin4days: "It's easier to recycle that hotel room than to devote "resources" to give them a place of their own to have sex." Either Hope or Aiden could buy a custom van. :love:

Abby should have been asked to leave during Aiden/Bens' talk. She could be forced to testify.

Right after Adrienne/Lucas suspected that her bedroom was bugged (looking at the ceiling,) my TV picture malfunctioned for a few seconds, LOL!

I think Victor definitely has an ulterior motive with Kate. She is part of a larger plan. I'm also willing to bet Henderson or some other KMansion employee filled Victor in before Kate did. Remember they first started going at it in the living room.

The Paul and John storyline doesn't work for me if it doesn't include a John and Marlena storyline. Also, I need to see Marlena as more than filler or meddler.

Victor was on fire!!! Love the acting from Lucas and Adrienne too. But Justin getting a pass doesn't work unless he really isn't having an affair. I too hope Lucas disowns Kate for good.

I see Kayla has taken on Caroline's role as town babysitter.

I'm tired of Hope and Aiden in hotels. They should have used that cabin set as Aiden's Salem home instead of his Washington home. Problem solved. However, I do want to see Hope's home set back.

The Ben and Abby thing is interesting though overdue. Seems like a repeat of the Cameron storyline but with a different cover.

This episode was great because it featured so many vets and not just as filler.

I still think Victor hired Kate to reel in Clyde. Firing Lucas might fit into his plans some how but I haven't figured out just how yet.

Abigail such a hose bag, I find myself yelling at the TV screen for her to mind her own business. Geez, this girl is a pain. She is certainly quick to judge Ben on his past which is a hoot considering her scandalous history.

I DO NOT like Eve but Jen is dangerously obsessed with her. Do people really hound and hunt down their mortal enemies in real life like Jenny is doing?

edited to write out texting phrase - JS

Back