Days of Our Lives - Mon., Apr. 24, 2017

I just don't understand. If Chad isn't going to get with Gabi, what was the point of his storyline these past few weeks? Why break up a family? I was rooting for him and Gabi, and now feel let down just as fans of him and Abigail do.

Did I hear Nicole say something to Brady about having watched the sun come up over the mountain? :confused:

I am very impressed by Abigail's apparent determination to not seek financial support from Chad. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

@A Guy......Yes, she did. I was under the impression they were in Ontario, but I seem to vaguely remember the mention of Manitoba (but don't think there are mountains there, are there? )

I checked Google Earth; all I saw was trees. However, for some strange reason, I'd thought they were in Winnipeg. :confused: :)

LOL! Watching the sun rise up over the mountains!! LOL! Nope.......there are no mountains in Manitoba! The mountains, if Brady is speaking about are the Rocky Mountains, they do not start until you are in Alberta.

However, I absolutely agree with JS being impressed that they aren't eating tacos and burritos!! LOL! LOL! LOL!

C'mon, with the writers' knowledge of geography, I'm just impressed that while Brady and Nicole are in Canada, they aren't wearing sombreros and eating tacos.
At least they didn't have them travelling by dog sled or meeting members of the RCMP wearing red uniforms and Smokey Bear hats. That said, the writers never were very strong on geography. Steve once helped Shawn and Belle get over the non-existent land border between the U.S. and eastern Ontario; Shawn and Belle took a winter cruise from Toronto to the South Pacific, which took only a few days; the Black jet crashed into the nonexistent forests of Greenland; and when Max and Stephanie ended up in an isolated cave in the Southwest, Bo and Kayla (without a guide) were there in a Salem second. Given their overall ignorance, the viewers were fortunate that they put Prague into the correct country instead of Poland, Hungary, or Slovakia.

LOL, it is like "Badges? we don't need no stinkin' badges". LOL

However, is Days just spinning wheels because the sweeps starts in a couple days? But then, they have not been all that big on Sweeps in the past.

The mountains, if Brady is speaking about are the Rocky Mountains, they do not start until you are in Alberta.
And where they are, if they were talking about the Rockies (perhaps Daniel's heart gave Brady super-vision?), the sun would not rise up from that direction.

Did I hear Nicole say something to Brady about having watched the sun come up over the mountain? :confused:

Maybe it's a small, local mountain? Here in Arkansas, in Little Rock, we have Pinnacle Mountain, with an elevation 1,011 feet, which reaches a lofty height of just 750 feet above the nearby Arkansas river. But it's a mountain, it says so in the name and everything. It's even a state park.

Back