Days of Our Lives - Mon., Apr. 6, 2015

Thanks, degrassi. Would she be playing music with it or is she taking a video of herself? It almost looks like there is a wire attached to it.

She's probably taking a video of herself dancing to music she is playing. Some people do this today, though most don't draw attention to themselves like she did:rotfl:

:OT: All of those handheld music players are mp3 players. iPod is just one brand name, but everyone tends to call all mp3 players iPods. Also, many smartphones are capable of being mp3 players, too.

It's like the 80's personal stereos. Most people called them Walkmans, even though that was the Sony brand name for their personal stereos. Same as how people always call tissues "Kleenex", or adhesive bandages "Band-Aids", or petroleum jelly "Vaseline". :back:

Thanks for that explanation, J.S. That does make it more understandable, although there's no telling if I'll remember it. I guess it all seems so foreign to me because I've never used any of the hand-held music devices. Really, I've never even picked one up and looked at it so I can't relate to anything they do. Since I don't listen to any modern music, I've been content to listen to my old-timey collections the old-fashioned way. Good thing progress doesn't depend on me!

Back