Days of Our Lives - Mon.,April 21, 2014

The funniest line was when Sami was ranting at Abigail and Abby said "it was an accident" and Sami retorts with "what, did you slip and fall on top of EJ's--" LOLOLOL!!!!! :rotfl:
Sami is really an hypocritical shrew because she(too) told Nicole that "It was an accident" when she and EJ were busted for that disgusting GriefSex.

What a colossal joke! As soon as EJ admitted everything, you knew it was a dream sequence because:
1. Dimeras NEVER fess up
2. No way this entire reveal happens with May sweeps 5 days away

The interesting thing about the dream was that EJ basically dreamed that Abigail is really pregnant. Then at the end we get Abigail saying the common "EJ and I are over for good" line which in soap code means they are far from over. I'm thinking she really is pregnant now.

At least Marlena seemed to have her brain today. I saw no reason for Jennifer to be on today.

How incredibly sad and disheartening that TPTB seem to only cater this show to a certain fanbase and nobody else. Even during the show, the official Days twitter and Ali Sweeney(Sami) herself were only retweeting pro Sami/EJ comments or compliments on her acting. Sad.
It is sad that they cater to a certain fan base . There are a lot of viewers out there that don't post on the boards and are not fans of Sami and EJ . They are really trying to push this pairing . Then you have Alison Sweeney (Sami) tweeting during the show. I am not on twitter but heard that the good comments were retweeted but nothing negative

edited to add actress' last name...JS

So if this episode was from EJ's point of view, does EJ see himself as sniveling and weak. Did everyone notice how Sami practically tossed EJ on the floor? It's like she suddenly had Hulk-like strength and sent him flying. THIS WAS MY FAVORITE :rotfl:

SBS5.gif

Undoubtedly, another favorite moment. LOL initially looks like he's gagging her and laughing about it. I paused it on that very moment and laughed my butt off.

SBS3.gif

Gifs courtesy of poster "RoseVioletDaisy" over at DR. http://daytimeroyaltyonline.com/topic/9090700/28/

Back